world of warcraft

Discussion in 'General' started by BunnyNamedFrank, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not to geeky of a person, but i use to play video games alot when i was littler and i quit for awhile, got outside for a change... just wondering

how many people use to play world of warcraft or other games such as runescape and or still do

i just started playing world of warcraft, and i must say its pretty fun not only when your fucked up, but also when ur sober!

2. Me and my girl both play WoW!

3. I used to play Diablo 2 like a fiend. Its a sweet game but I am afraid if I install it again I will start playing it nonstop.

I guess that's the deal with most MMORPG's though.

4. i used to play UO.
    fuck you all and your new video games, that was where its at.
    id still play today if i had the time.

5. runescape....was like my life for a year. I got over it, nuff said.

6. i used to play WoW.

and kinda just stopped for no reason.

7. BC, perfect reason.

8. That's what happened to me, too.

It was for the best, I'm sure.

9. World of warcraft just got old.

10. Im more of a l4d or bf2 kind of guy

11. i used to play WoW for a year or two, thankfully i quite before the expansion came out though. definatly a fun game, but it also sucks up your time soo fast

12. yeah... tbh im only playing wow to recontact some of my friends that lifes revolve around it... and because i use to play runescape nonstop and quit it because i relised i wated 3 years of my life. but here i am, playing wow..

13. i tried it out for a couple days. there isnt enough weed on the planet that can get me to play that game

14. LOL

ya i'm playing wow, kinda taking a little break, getting burned out, i got one 80 and toooooo many mains like i'm trying to lvl all 9 of them @ once (with the heirlooms makes it fun) but i'm pooped out at the moment

but i'm still playing other games tho

15. I played WoW heavily back in the days of pre-BC... but i quit in 2007 probably.

Never looked back, that game takes up too much time.

16. boy you must be quite the couple

17. I never understand games like wow.

I play some mean tetris though...

18. I still do if im stoned and have nothing to do but theres sure as hell no 3 am gaming sessions no sleep on school nights. Hell no. I used to rock runescape like that. Crank out massive xp.

19. I REMEMBER THAT SHIT!!!
    Good times.

20. I played Runescape classic since about 5 months after release in 1998. I was pretty good, bunch of party hats. I quit when RS2 was released. Ruined the game.
    I played WoW since release in early november 2004, still do. World of Warcraft is easily the best game ever created to date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.