World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ithrowcraze, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Bump.

Lvl 80 mage on Destromath (Alliance)

3.0.8 coming out today :]

2. as of right now my guy is 67, pally

its been a little over a month...I think i'm making good time....

whats usually the time ppl take to get to 80?

3. Took me around a week to go from 70-80.

Thats with all vl 70 T5/t6 equiv epics, Quest helper, and guildys to nrun me through anything I needed

4. Healadin I hope :)

Erm 1-58 took me two weeks, 58-70 took me 9 days and 70-80 about a week and a half. Using quest helper of course, jah forbid I need to figure something out, fuck that.

5. I'm on Onyxia. I got a 80 Death Knight named Speggito, decided since Wrath came out I might as well level a DK, but I think I'll be going back to my main soon enough. He's a 58 Warrior named Hydroponic.

6. ahh I'm the biggest fuck of all it appears haha.

80 Hunter - Chapew
    70 Druid - Pharm
    70 Warrior - Tkunit
    66 Rogue - Shankzula
    41 Paladin - Drõ

- All of these toons are on Altar of Storms.

7. Bump

Got a few chars on The Forgotten Coast.

Clynch - 80 Death Knight
    Stankydanky - 77 Priest

couple more I just started, hashplant and hashberry (twink).

8. I sold my old acct but my new ones got a priest im gearing up - kannibus

9. i have a 74 blood elf hunter and a 70 night elf hunter :hello:

10. 80 Shadow Priest, Arnoldlayne on Andorhal.

I raid with him, can't wait for Ulduar.

I have a 75 DK, leveling a shaman currently but he's only lvl 20. I have a handful of other alts.. 62 mage, 64 warrior, 40 druid, 40 hunter, 19 twink rogue.

11. I have-
    Feybear-79 mage
    Feyy-60 rogue
    Savageswords-19 twink rogue

All on kalecgos.. atleast we have no ques

12. I just started playing again cause I meet a girl that plays. I made a new toon on lightninghoof ally I think he is a 45ish shaman. My name is Mehdic look me up if you are on the server.

13. Hand Leveled
    Wildhammer US PVP
    70 Undead Warlock - Tongs or Tongz i forgot
    70 Orc Warrior - Dyppdizzle
    70 Orc Shaman - Gigglemancer
    63 Undead Rogue - Mdngrsh

Yea now i pretty much hate the game, took over my life for a while haha, but im glad to say ive quit, hope you all are enjoying WOTLK!!! Good luck @ 80 Horde FTW.

14. 70 ud rogue 4/5 s4 rival/chall titels bg6 ...fuck wotlk

..selling 70 ud rogue 4/5.... :p

15. i agree i had a lvl 41 human mage but got bored of doin the same thing over and over again rather just play xbox live way funner

16. Two 80s now.

The Forgotten Coast
    Clynch - 80 Death Knight
    Stankydanky - 80 Priest

17. 78 Troll Warrior on Jaedenar. Grapegoose. My main.
    70 Undead Rogue on Perenolde. Icarus, but I don't remember the alt code for the a I used.
    65 Tauren Druid on Malfurion. Moomoomookie. Ex-girlfriend's character on my old account. I play it a little, but I told her she can have it as soon as she gets a computer.

Had a few other 70s back in the day...
    Mage and Hunter. Sold them, because I had to pay off the courts for a shoplifting charge. =/

Used to do a lot of raiding in my day, pre-BC. Didn't get into it as much in BC, although I did do 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK.

Plan to do a lot of raiding on my warrior, though. Naxx was my favorite raid, and hopefully will continue to be.

18. APOKA YOU MOTHERFUCKER wow I never thought I'd run into anybody from KT on here.
    Old school KT represent.
    rofl

Good to see this thread.

19. I haven't played in long enough for my armory to be offline.

I started a while before BC but didn't begin raiding until 3-4 months prior to BC's release. I've done ZG, MC and AQ, but didn't go back and touch BWL/Naxx until after clearing SSC/TK at level 70. Post-BC, I've cleared every level 70 raid instance up too the last 3 bosses in Sunwell. I haven't played much since Wrath came out (guild disbanded). qq

70 Superskunky : NE Priest : Kael'Thas [main]
    70 Mikush : NE Druid : Kael'Thas [farming only]
    63 Schwooberry : BE Hunter : Skullcrusher [for fun] Pet Name : Throatbaby

WoW humor
    Hopefully some of you will find some humor in this. It was a vent prank back when the game was capped at level 60. http://downwithboot.ytmnd.com/ haha When I'm stoned, I find this to be one of the most hilarious vent attacks ever.

And this should find some appeal in every level 60 raider's heart. Good times! haha!! :smoke:
    [​IMG]

20. lol DBW.

- Anybody who played WotLK and got to 80 then raided shouldn't have had any problems doing naxx. Naxx was such a cake walk. WoW raiding is the easiest thing to do in the game, but people cry about it.

My first 2 weeks being 80 I was full epic T7 easy peasy.

- Then you would think the heroic raids would be harder, but not if you have a group who has more than 5 brain cells. :hello: