World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ithrowcraze, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Tarren Mill is still overrun with Alliance, I don't know what you're talking about.

2. my account was dated back to august 27th '05 i quit for a few years now im back playing a 59rouge twink on Proodmoore Aliiance luwa pst me if u wanna chill [=:cool:

3. No not to the degree it was before battlegrounds and arena. Tauren mill used to be the old battleground pretty much. Im talking like swarms of them. There was always a huge epic battle going on in tauren mill.

4. Tarren Mill.

5. Had a gladiator paladin, full T6 (8/8). Had a few other 70's with almost full T6 (warlock and hunter). Got really bored and quit the game after that. Life is much better now that I no longer play 12+ hours everyday. Sold the account for $1500 about 6 months ago.

6. My guild went from clearing ZA for the first time two weeks ago to being in Hyjal and BT. We actually downed some bosses in SSC and Hyjal before the patch nerfed em too. Cool to see all this new content I didn't think I'd be able to see.

7. I don't play anymore but I have a few 70's on scattered realms. My first 70 was a troll hunter named chyeah, forgot what realm he was on. The second was a level 70 undead warrior named Diggitytank decked out in kara/ZA epics on Tichondrius. 3rd is a 70 gnome mage named Laserfeet on daggerspine decked out in season 2. 4th 70 was a undead rogue named deadlysyn, forgot the account but it got closed for buffhacking back before they fixed it. I might pick up playing again but if not I'm selling the account for 300 or an ounce of good weed.

8. Yep.

Guild killed Illidan the thursday before 3.0 dropped and now we clear bt in 3 hours and are in sunwell.

9. Im on the Garona Server.

Horde Side.

Troll Rogue... Named Roachclip.

Once you go troll you never reroll.

Hit me up if you play on garona horde side

10. I played WoW since release and all the way up into BC... about 3, almost 4 years total. Did the whole MC, BWL, and AQ (never touched Naxx) But the farthest I ever got in the expansion was the first boss in Serpentine.

I had a 70 Orc Shaman (resto) on Darkspear and I am still not sure if I really want to get back into this game when the new Exp pack comes out. I loved WoW, I had a blast playing it, met some great people and had some of the best gaming moments of my life... But the game also drained the life out of me. Countless hours of useless grinding and not to mention when I witness first hand when my guild imploded. All those friends that I had known for years suddenly turn on each other and trying to rip each others throats out.... Was not fun at all and was what turned me away from the game.

But, I will always remember those late night raids on Onyxia and the fun times we had in Zul Gurub.

11. Omg this game is so addictive i have been playing on and off since launch and i fear that im going to be sucked back in when WOTLK comes out :( any1 else in the same boat as me?

12. I don't find it addicting, but it is getting a lot more fun to play. I'm a level 70 night elf druid, and it's so fun to play some bgs stoned. Doing the headless horseman right now, actually bz

13. have a 70 UD warrior named "Baaked" :hello:

14. i got a 50 Tauren feral druid named Grandady on Kil jaeden. also got a 70 gnome warlock named hordemurker and 70 Human mage named defidous on Stonemaul.

only play the druid now. alliance sucks

15. Have a 40 shammy, a 70 rogue and a 70 holy priest with 2k plus heals on a POS server. Kinda stopped playing cause my buddies left for Warhammer.

16. just sittin back waiting for the expac.

70rogue/shadpriest/warr
    66mage/ 58drood

llane

-ksimms

17. 70 Female Draeni Holy Priest, Server - Stormreaver Us alliance

-1120 SPell power
    -ZA bear mount

18. played for a while . got tired of N64 look . ill play again when my PC does not laugh at it

19. This new patch is rad. Yay.