World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ithrowcraze, Aug 30, 2008.

1. it'll prolly be the shaman since she's the closest. my bf's got a warrior the same lvl. we play together on those characters and its our goal to get to 55 before the lich king comes out.

2. Name: OG (be jealous bitches)
    lvl 70 druid ( currently a pvp boomkin)
    play on bloodscalp
    havent been on it in a few months but its fully geared....lmk if ur interested in buying it

3. I quit not to long ago, 70 human mage on Skullcrusher, i also played on Destromath and Shadowmoon. I got to beta test WOTLK and tbh i was hoping it would get me playing again but it didnt so i think im gonna sell my account or give it away.

4. My boyfriend plays a level 70 mage, Ganlren,
    I'm a newbeh, I'm a level 20 priest, Bohdana.
    My friend Marc is Nobra, a 70 Hunter.
    David, not so much my friend, but he plays a 70 paladin.

You can pretty much figure out who I play with from there. Our server is Kil'Jaeden.

:] I'll pvp you when I hit 70 and then we can smoke a virtual bowl.

5. Bloodsoaked
    70 Orc Rogue....Shadowmoon PVP
    Armory Link

6. lets see i just started like 2 months ago but i got a 42 tauren druid named wookienookie on frostwolf, and a gnome mage named fillupurcup and drawf hunter named fillupurcups on runetotem. but i dont play that often final fantasy xi killed the MMO experience for me

7. we all must come together on one server, as one side, horde or alliance, we should have a vote on server and side and then start a huge irie wow guild

8. I've got a 70 feral druid named Ripsexi on Akama, i quit playing for a while before s4 gear came out, so im rockin s3 gloves and chest, and s1 chest, helm, leggings. Got a couple t4 pieces, never raided very far, but i did MT for Gruuls/Magtheridon. Glad to see a good few people actually casually play WoW.:hello:

9. It will never happen, I know like 5 RL friends who play WoW and we are all on diff servers. No is going to leave his/her server and start over. If you reroll on a server you have a main it is just that much easier gold wise.

But anyways hoard frostwolf alli runetotem hit me up

10. 70 NE rogue on Argent Dawn named Dominican
    70 Orc Shaman on Norgannon named Zous

Plus some 50-60's, etc. My 70's are both fully eppiced out and I used to raid SSC and TK. I quit a little while ago, might come back for LK. I was addicted for a little while :p

11. Ogno- Lvl 70 Orc, the people's enhancement shaman, on icecrown... i havent raided anything and i dont give a shit about it, i'm rdy for wotlk and im grinding honor and gold until then...
    real reason i came here is cause its patch day and the servers are down :*(

I NEED SOME WAIT MATE!!!!!!

12. #33 Uookaa, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    Well, I still have some characters, but I haven't played in a while. Maybe I'll get back on once I get some more free time. :p

When I used to play a lot (pre-BC and prior to BC)

Wowsa - 70 Undead Rogue - Kil'Jaeden

And now I play:

Slipwhip - 70 Gnome Rogue - Dragonmaw
    Psxzilla - 69 Undead Priest - Kil'Jaeden
    Nigihayami - 47 Undead Warlock - Kil'Jaeden

Since I don't really play much right now, and am thinking of reactivating soon, I may be looking to transfer somewhere, so if any of you are in a good(fun) guild or feel like your server is particularly nice let me know, I'll be in need of a home.

:)

13. #34 Seus, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    I had:

70 Hunter w/ Epic Flyer (375 Skinning / Mining)
    70 Warlock w/ Epic Flyer (375 Tailor / Herbalism)
    another 70 Warlock w/ Epic Flyer (gf's) ( 375 Mining / Skinning)
    70 Mage w/ Epic Flyer (375 Tailor / Enchanter)
    70 S. Priest w/ Epic Flyer (375 Tailor / Engineering)
    70 Druid w/ Epic Flyer ( 375 Herbalism / Alchemy)
    62 Rogue
    60 Pally
    Lvl 19 Twink Rogue
    Lvl 19 Twink Warrior

My gf and I played a lot. We both stopped playing the game about 6 months ago, and man we're glad we did. The amount of time you waste to just do instances now is insane. I'd rather put my time and energy into growing :) It was a lot more fun of a game pre-BC. Now it's just a no skill, free epics game.

14. This game was extremely addictive.
    I had a 70 gnome warlock, who i would never raid with, just run around IF, and occasionally do an instance.

On my most recent account i had last year, i had 70 undead s priest, full t2. t3, t4, had some t5.
    full arena s3
    undead rogue, full arena season 2, and 3/5 season 3.
    orc shamman, full s3, and t5

i loved raiding.

15. I'm on Detheroc, I have a 61 Lock, 70 Mage, and a 45 Druid......Horde of course

On another account I have a 70 rogue and a 65 warrior, again, all horde

16. I've got a 70 rogue, 70 holy priest and a 40 shaman. Thinking bout stopping till LK. Unsure as of yet.

17. I play a 70 belf spriest on Stonemaul.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Arnoldlayne Lol at my helm, I'm rocking hood of hexing with shatar enchant and 3 x 12 spell dmg gems.

Guild killed illidan for the first time last week (before the patch/nerf thank god) and last night we cleared BT in 3.5 hours. Was fun. :)

And we tried to do a GC reroll on Cho'gall horde and people stopped playing. I still have my 28 hunter on there with a guild charter. <Hooked On Chroniks> that was going to be a GC guild.

18. Straight up, ive had my account since december 5, 2004. It was so much more fun back in the day. Before battlegrounds and arenas. When finding a group was fairly easy. When people did instance runs just to help others. When killing onyxia was a pipe dream. When tauren mill was always overrun by large numbers of alliance to kill. I have so many fond memories of pre bc. Not to mention there were like 1/10th the number of annoying kids to harrass you.

19. Yes the threats of being banned from little kids just because they don't like it when you say they can't heal are always hilarious :rolleyes:. I quit WoW for Warhammer and now I think im going to be sprinting back. WoW is disapointing nowadays but i feel like im playing it because nothing comes close/ or it doesnt have enough players becuase Blizzard spams Mr.T commercials.