PC World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by FaeKitty, Jan 7, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Hi there , my 1st posting here, I use to play quite a few years ago as a Lock high lvl, I grew tired of doing the same things over and over so I stopped playing, any better now or pretty much what it use to be?
    Very Nice to meet you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. My brother used to play it a lot, not sure if he still does.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Personally I play privates, its 3.3.5 so WOTLK

Warmane it's called.

I find it pretty fun, I quit public due to the changes being made... it's becoming very kid friendly almost like one of those poorly animated games with how they are adding bizarre races. I know when I played once you reached max content all you really did was float around or get competitive with mythics.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I played wow every year from the beginning, always the same shit over and over. Wife and I haven't been on in months now but may go back to casual playing. I was part of many raiding guilds over the years, dont claim to be but have been called one of the old time elites within the game. Same reasons we stopped, same shit everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I still play from time to time. Not as often as previously because 1. I don't care for BFA and 2. Gets kinda boring playing by myself all the time.

6. I got done playing a three month stint a couple of weeks ago. I like the game but I think it is overrated and a bit repetitive. The PvP is the best aspect of it in my opinion. I give this game a 8/10 and Hearthstone a 9/10.

7. WoW is great ! I love the way Blizzard is always adding new content, cool mounts, lol animals, awesome transmogrification, the classes are super fun to play and I really love this game. Wrath of The Lich King was just an awesome expansion, The Lich King was a tough, fun and awesome fight. ICC was a great raid, and I really want to see more expansions like Wrath of The Lich King. BFA was a correct extension, the dungeons in my opinion sucked, but the 8.3 visions and corruption were super cool. Gold culture is pretty cool, because BFA can give me a lot of gold. The professions are really cool, because I get a lot of gold out of them. Blizzard released Classic, which I have also played, it's also great for me and I even made a lot of money for selling classic wow gold ingame. Overall, best MMO game and best MMORPG game ever.

8. Haven't played for years.

Have a realm full of 85's and all kinds of other fun builds

It in was another lifetime

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yo have you tried cata at Apollo? Pretty good pop. and server

Cata is as far as I go when it comes to wow.
    Tbc was my hands down fav on old Excaliburwow. Best time ever

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea, after 18years of playing every class, dungeon, raid up to wotlk, i actually started getting bored. Never thought it would happen!

Only way I can find it fun again is if I played with three other friends.

Theyre too busy playing fucking apex legends.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Playing Shadowlands these days. Level 60 ret Paladin.

FOR AZEROTH!

12. Used to play before my pc aged to decrepit.

13. I play classic on occasion, nothing like I used to though. Back in 2004 when vanilla dropped I was a hardcore addict, played 16 hours a day for like 10 months straight, came back for each expansion but played less and less as time went on. The games not even recognizable anymore and I don't derive any enjoyment out of retail, played shadowlands for maybe 5 hours before bowing out.

• Like Like x 1

14. Dude u already got 1 thread deleted for posting/promoting Ur twitch stream... No 1 gives a fuck 99% of people would rather play a game then watch someone play a game. Reported.

• Like Like x 1