world of warcraft players unite

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Smoke_D_J, Oct 18, 2009.

1. hells yea one of the most addicting games ever.
    im a lvl 35 palidin dwarf on earthen ring
    what are you

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc"]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

3. Used to have a BE Pally lvl. 50 on Borean Tundra. Started right when that server opened a couple months ago.

4. omfg i laughed i cryed i pissed my pants that was funny as hell!!! i apreciate that soo much.

im into wow but not that much damn that dude was fucking crazy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

5. Level 44, Blood Elf, Mage, Duskwood.

Just dinged today. Leveling is definitely starting to become more and more tedious (not big on quests so try to mix it up with a lot of PvP). Not looking forward to those final 10/20 levels. O_O;

6. It really isn't hard to level. I used to level in the high 40's in 2 hours. Download the In-Game Joannas Guide. I downloaded a torrent of it, and I leveled soooo much faster.

7. Fuck I haven't played that game in forever. I played it when it first came out like 4 years ago, damn I was only 15 then, so young.

I've got like 8 million guys on Darkspear, including a 73 mage. I might pick it up again when I get the time, but I feel like such a fucking nerd when i'm playing it, haha:D

8. yeah i used to play it like 2 or 3 years ago, i played before the level cap was raised. I had a level 55 NE rogue, and my bro had a lvl 59 troll shaman.

I dont even know why i stopped, i guess it just took up too much of my time.

and did that kid shove that remote up his ass?

9. had 80 undead shadow priest and 64 undead warrior on Steamwheedle Cartel. I fuckin' raped... I don't play anymore though

11. 70 pally here
    i would be 80, but i dont play enough anymore to buy WotLK.

12. Just get an addon called quest helper. It's awesome.

And yes, I'm the sad fool with 4 80's. Have a bit too much time on my hands. Early retirement is the shiznit! :smoking:

In my defense only one of them has any good gear. Got the rest to 80 and left them sitting.
    I'll have to decide which one I'm going to play for the next expansion.

13. If there's a WoW player that doesn't know about QH, then wow. All it does is tell you where quest waypoints are, nothing more. Carbonite does it better anyways.

Joanna's actually give you the order to do them in and how to do them the FASTEST possible way. I ran Carbonite and her guide at the same time, it was amazingly fast.

QH is not near as good.

14. #14 Razoride, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009

Actually, That's exactly what QH does...

And yes, there are new wow players that haven't heard of QH. Hell, a good amount of them probly have no idea they can even have addons.

15. Dude I've used QH exclusively, Carbonite exvlusively, Carbonite w/ Joannas.

Joanna's w/ Carbonite is much much much better.

16. lvl 80 blood elf dk on black wing lair hit me up name:Soulslayer FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
    (ill be in the back KUSHING IT UP:smoking:)

17. 80 orc lock on area 52

On hiatus right now, will be back eventually to prep for the next expac.

18. Jesus, Why does everybody want to argue all the fuckin time? I only brought it up for another option for the new peoples.

Opinions are fact. Pass it on!

19. just got my new comp today so i am gonna start playing again, got a 74 BE hunter on crushridge :p

20. 80 undead rogue on bloodscalp :cool: