World of Warcraft anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lovetree420, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Wondering if anyone else still plays WoW?

lolz.

2. I do..well I go in phases ill play a lot for a few months and then take a break and then go back to it.

3. Haha I think I'm at that point right now. My account expires in like 2 days and I think I'm gonna purposely take a months break just for the hell of it. What server do you play on? :)

4. I play on turalyon.
    And I actually just let mine expire yesterday lol. I'm going back to school finally..in march and I don't want to get distracted hahaa. I actually have a gamecard for 60 days because my boyfriend decided to buy me more game time now that I have good gear and can raid with him, but I think ill just save it until later. I need a break. I switched to my offspec for a little while to aid my boredom but I really just need a break :laughing:

5. I do but I quit until MoP...I guess. It's because I just think raiding is too bland right now. I breezed through DS waaaay too fast with my guild. Now that I hit 2200 this season on my rogue there is absolutely nothing to do.

I was thinking about leveling another toon but I have 5 85's. I get bored of raiding much too quickly so I always lvl new toons and now with full heirlooms it only takes a month to hit 1-85 only casually playing.

Funny thing is, GC is basically the only place I have told I play wow. None of my friends know because I guess they would be shocked or try to rip on me.

But yeah, I play on Drenden

6. [quote name='"peralta50"']I do but I quit until MoP...I guess. It's because I just think raiding is too bland right now. I breezed through DS waaaay too fast with my guild. Now that I hit 2200 this season on my rogue there is absolutely nothing to do.

I was thinking about leveling another toon but I have 5 85's. I get bored of raiding much too quickly so I always lvl new toons and now with full heirlooms it only takes a month to hit 1-85 only casually playing.

Funny thing is, GC is basically the only place I have told I play wow. None of my friends know because I guess they would be shocked or try to rip on me.

But yeah, I play on Drenden[/quote]

I thought MoP isn't until like....december or something? :laughing: I don't remember....

I need to make more gold before the expansion though, I spent so much on leveling jewlcrafting. At least I can sell epic gems for like 9k on AH.

7. I think they were aiming for a summer release, I remember they said MoP is the most developed expansion they have had so far.

But yeah I have around 80k, I never ever ever spend gold, I feel like a hoarder because all my toons have the proffs I need for almost anything. Even when people I know ask to borrow gold I usually never do, except for my really close friends (yes I have wow friends haha) because in most experiences they always fail to pay me back.

But yeah I would recommend that you get MoP on release. Because within the first week of new expansions all the new profession materials sell for insane ass amounts. I am looking forward to exploiting my server's AH on release :p

8. [quote name='"peralta50"']

I think they were aiming for a summer release, I remember they said MoP is the most developed expansion they have had so far.

But yeah I have around 80k, I never ever ever spend gold, I feel like a hoarder because all my toons have the proffs I need for almost anything. Even when people I know ask to borrow gold I usually never do, except for my really close friends (yes I have wow friends haha) because in most experiences they always fail to pay me back.

But yeah I would recommend that you get MoP on release. Because within the first week of new expansions all the new profession materials sell for insane ass amounts. I am looking forward to exploiting my server's AH on release :p[/quote]

OOoooOoo. I didn't realize that's good then, I can waste another summer indoors playing WoW :laughing:

I spend gold but I make it back pretty fast, so its no big deal. Jewelcrafting was expensive to level I actually spent more then my boyfriend did leveling enchanting. although its cool because he'd disenchant stuff for me so I make money off mats or he does enchants for me, and I cut gems for him (that's love right there :laughing: ) he has given me some gold in the past I only have one 85 right now and he has been playing since the beginning of BC so he has a pretty big stash stowed away lol. He's liek you he never spends it but he is such a pain in the ass, he will be on an *** and be like, "Immm sooo poorrrrr." And ill say..."um..baby you have 50k on that toon...what the hell is your problem..I only have 20" then he starts laughing. Evil.

Hopefully ill be able to exploit my AH as well with new gems when the expansion comes out, my other pro is skinning and I still get like 200 a stack for savage leather which is so easy to farm.

Edit okay I have no clue why that's edited out...but all I did was shorten alternative. So I don't know lol. Hopefully I don't get in trouble or something hahaha

9. Yeah that's really cool. My ex disliked videogames because she wasn't good at them.

Yeah enchanting mats cost a shit load on my server because this on douche likes to buy all the mats and then proceed to overprice them like every day :mad:.

All I do now is collect rare mounts on my main. (trying to get the 100 achievement). I still don't know what class I should lvl next. I already have a hunter,mage,rogue,pally and dk. I was thinking about a warrior because they seem pretty fun. But I am really picky on classes because they have to be fun at 85 and good at pvp at 85.

I was pissed when I found out how terrible ret pallys were at 85 so I switched to holy (I was originally holy but wanted to be ret at 85, bad mistake) so yeah I am totally open to class suggestions from anyone.

10. [quote name='"peralta50"']

Yeah that's really cool. My ex disliked videogames because she wasn't good at them.

Yeah enchanting mats cost a shit load on my server because this on douche likes to buy all the mats and then proceed to overprice them like every day :mad:.

All I do now is collect rare mounts on my main. (trying to get the 100 achievement). I still don't know what class I should lvl next. I already have a hunter,mage,rogue,pally and dk. I was thinking about a warrior because they seem pretty fun. But I am really picky on classes because they have to be fun at 85 and good at pvp at 85.

I was pissed when I found out how terrible ret pallys were at 85 so I switched to holy (I was originally holy but wanted to be ret at 85, bad mistake) so yeah I am totally open to class suggestions from anyone.[/quote]

Yeah a couple of his friends get jealous because their girls nag them. The problem is I need a boyfriend who games a lot because otherwise I get nagged. People don't don't game can't understand why ill sit on the computer and raid for a few hours :laughing:

I have a ret pally, but my offspec is holy. I've been playing holy a lot more lately because I like healing a lot more anyway. I don't mind playing ret though I'm usually doing pretty good in terms of dps. But I know they changed them a lot.

Have you played priest? My boyfriends current toon is a disc priest and I'm actually thinking of leveling an alternative(it won't let me abbreviate idk why)I had that's still a low level priest(I think that toons at like 35 or something). I really think I might level that priest he always makes it look so fun lol. I really like healing though.

11. Yeah I was thinking about a priest I would probably wait till MoP though because I heard they are revamping shadow's playstyle. But priests are underperforming in the pvp department unless you play RMP as disc.

But yeah all my 85's only pvp except my mage. My mage is my raiding toon (he pvps as well) but I just don't have the time to commit more than one toon to raiding so I just limit my mage to it.

And yeah every girl I ever dated or even met never "understood" videogames and the time you invest in them. I actually had to cancel many raid dates because my girlfriend wanted to hang despite spending like every damn day with her. But I love wow, I have never created as many friendships through any other game, it is weird but I was always really close to everyone in my guild and on my friends list (alot are on my skype). Nobody really understands it either unless they play.

12. [quote name='"peralta50"']

Yeah I was thinking about a priest I would probably wait till MoP though because I heard they are revamping shadow's playstyle. But priests are underperforming in the pvp department unless you play RMP as disc.

But yeah all my 85's only pvp except my mage. My mage is my raiding toon (he pvps as well) but I just don't have the time to commit more than one toon to raiding so I just limit my mage to it.

And yeah every girl I ever dated or even met never "understood" videogames and the time you invest in them. I actually had to cancel many raid dates because my girlfriend wanted to hang despite spending like every damn day with her. But I love wow, I have never created as many friendships through any other game, it is weird but I was always really close to everyone in my guild and on my friends list (alot are on my skype). Nobody really understands it either unless they play.[/quote]

Yeah I wouldn't know what to reccomend for pvp as I haven't really done that yet.

Se my boyfriend and I both play, and we are in the same guild so we have the same raid dates :D most people just don't understand playing something like wow, I get shit from friends who game a lot but they just don't get it. People don't understand that there isn't really a middle ground between a casual player and a regular one. You have so much you need to get done. Maybe you just need a girl who is laid back? If you can't find one who games more laid back girls wouldn't care so much hopefully.

13. #13 peralta50, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    I wish..it's almost impossible for me to find a laid back chick that is above average looking, I am by no means shallow but if I want a long term relationship I prefer someone around my standards, I am not judgemental, I prefer personality but like I said I have preferences if it's long term.

It's not even the time spent on the game, it's just this stigma that causes everyone to think wow is for "nerds" and people with no life. But in reality who gives a shit? it's a game just like every other game out there. I receive so many dumbfounded faces from people when they realize I play it, it bothers me to high ends.

By the way do you play Ally or Horde?

14. I love playing WoW baked !

I was super stoned then started a KKK rally in Storm Wind, Kept making fun of my own race haha

I play alliance on Sargeas
    and horde on Draenor

15. I love playing WoW baked !

I was super stoned then started a KKK rally in Storm Wind, Kept making fun of my own race haha

I play alliance on Sargeas
    and horde on Draenor

16. I made money selling wow accounts with wow bots. I'm glad I've moved on from that game, shit was boring as hell aaaaaand time consuming. Fun, at times. I never could hand level past 40 though, I just used bots instead.

17. Yeah you need to kind of acquire a taste for it before you can like it. I was a complete noob in Vanilla (before any expansions) and kept getting to around level 40 and making new toons. I didn't really start fully enjoying the game and hitting max level until The burning crusade came out.

18. Anyone on laughing skull US?

19. [quote name='"peralta50"']

I wish..it's almost impossible for me to find a laid back chick that is above average looking, I am by no means shallow but if I want a long term relationship I prefer someone around my standards, I am not judgemental, I prefer personality but like I said I have preferences if it's long term.

It's not even the time spent on the game, it's just this stigma that causes everyone to think wow is for "nerds" and people with no life. But in reality who gives a shit? it's a game just like every other game out there. I receive so many dumbfounded faces from people when they realize I play it, it bothers me to high ends.

By the way do you play Ally or Horde?[/quote]
    My main is ally. I do have a couple horde alts, I do plan to level one to 85 at some point. Maybe ill do that soon since I've become so bored. Or I might be lazy and just bring a toon over to horde who knows lol.

And I don't mind being labeled as a nerd lol I don't really care if people think I'm nerdy. As a girl when people realize how much I game they are always surprised. Since aparently I missed them memo that girls don't play video games lol.

Maybe just wait to MoP and make a monk lol?

20. You should play GW2 when it releases if you are bored of gaming!

Anyone play on the WoW vanilla server WoW-one?