World of Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HongKongFuwii, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Has anyone ordered this company's seeds? Are they any good?

2. Me, and OCTOGONAL HOME have both done the yumbolt 47. You can see those whole thing in my journal, or check out his is you can find it. It was strong and fast. Yielded well etc...I was pretty happy with it. I did mine in bubble buckets and I think his was straight organic. Excellent shit my friend.

3. Wow!...

That was a nice detour! I even learned a bit, being so new to this.

4. I have had great experience with strawberry blue, the yield is good if you tie her down, the buds taste great and have awesome bag appeal. I've had consistent phenos, as well.

5. World of seeds seems really expensive.

6. I am currently rocking an Afgan Kush X Yumbolt... so far its doing great. Pics in sig, ill be keeping my thread updated as she finishes :)

Oct's yumbolt 47 looked very impressive, its why I picked up and am trying them out :smoke:

Gl man

7. I was specifically eyeballing their sativa landraces, esp the Kwazulu and Colombian Gold, although, in the case of the latter, in not sure how a "mostly sativa" landrace works... or how it can be a "pure race obtained from the Colombia santamarta zone".

8. i dont trust world of seeds landraces

9. From my understanding there are no more true colombian gold landraces available. Everything I see is mixed. I could very easily be wrong but I have yet to see it.

10. #10 pokernaut, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    + REP to the 3 that have reported favorably on the strains they have at least. i've been waiting to see ANY feedback on WoS' gear as their IBL sativas look too good to be true and after having 0 luck with my own vancouver island seed company's burmese, reading seedsman's malawi gold is schwag and various grumblings about reeferman and my own recent 0-5 experience with mekong haze i'm really leary about sativas too.

sativa seeds delivers true skinny leaf! the nirvana branded haze 19 skunk (WTF is up with the 19?!) had much thinner leaves and stretched vigerously unlike high quality seeds' haze skunk which seems to have 30% or more indica in it and CAN get stony even in early leaf form. the HQS seems to have a generous dose of visuals though. i have a 24" topped HQS showing a few tiny budlets along 8 or so nodes. i think sativa seeds' one could be much better though but sativas are a bitch & a half to grow.

one of my thai based full moons has FINALLY revealed a couple tiny pubes now that i think she's filling her 1.5 gallon bucket up. now that i've seen her puss, i'll put her in a 5 gallon of the finest organics i can aquire & prepare that bitch for some bondage. i'm sure adding a sodium to my halide and cutting the halide and hour early would do a lot for flowering in my room. my C99s are airy alright, but there aren't a lot of beans. my 1st look at bud isn't yielding what i expected, but if i can revert my best smoking cindy & clone her, i could get something more than a month or two's smoke. there aren't going to be enough new kids on the block to last much longer than that either now that one super horny urban poison did a 3 inch tall coconut tree impersonation. i'm thinking straight into 12/12 might make an already small 2nd crop even smaller too, but at least i'll get to test for potential keepers. i will definitely keep any thai bud i get for sure. i've pruned it enough so that there are a ton of budding sites. maybe i should just make a SCROG net after i harvest my remaining 5 C99s (trying to revert the scrawniest harvested one with sunlight) and 1 LSD in another week or two. the green seeds i extracted from some bottom bud on one of the tall gals look full sized & plump and are drying in a cardboard lid to test for early harvest viability after they cure a month at least.

when i get serious about trying sativas (400w white 400w orange) i'll try WoS' columbian gold to see if it bears any resemblance to california's finest circa 1984. i'll give mekong haze a 2nd chance too after i get some heating cables as i think 70 degrees might cold stunt a lot of strains and explain a recent stretch of bad viability from many strains & breeders.

i'd hoped to have a giant scrog table with several top sativas including afropips' extra special malawi gold and really wish i still had my spice brothers' vitenamese lien huans with 25% genius pheno apollo 11 too. they had some formidable sativas going on with their 303 being the most talked about one.

i tell ya, whatever sativa lovers there are still left in the world, they better get their shit wired together & start growing it and trying to shrink them down with non stony lowryders to preserve getting high before the last hair on that balding scalp gets plucked. if i could reconnect with that haze grower whose gear i sampled, i'd offer a premium dollar on some weight, but i guess his shit is in demand in the circles most of us commoners aren't welcome. i remember columbian as being much more visual than the clearer headed but more euphoric haze, but sampling less than half a gram probably isn't the best test of any strain's cieling

if i were a conspiracy theorist, i'd say the guvment's G13 hit squad is out popping sativa breeders as project afghanicrap isn't finishing the job that project nuke the hippies was never able to start. i guess giving them sleeping bags with the plague would have been too obvious. gotta shut them happy go lucky high as a kite's up before they protest the war wherever someone has something we want is. maybe vietnam was payback for thai stick man. vietnamese blackseed... black helicopters, man!

oh shit! one of the shingles just fell off my shack's roof! gotta go!

11. I grew two strawberry blue plants a while back and they were nothing alike. Both were good, but one gave me a bunch of popcorn-looking buds while the other had nice, long colas. The the one with the colas was very stinky too, almost resembling a super lemon haze plant I grew the next cycle.