World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Feb 7, 2017.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Could it be true? An auto that is 22% thc and 100% indica (with some ruderalis of course) I had to check it out.

Ordered from TSSC received in 7 days. I have read that these seeds do not germinate well and my first try ended up splitting and turning green with no tap root.

Soaked seed for an hour in ph water.
    Soaked rapid rooter (takes no chances) in ph water.
    Squeezed out excess water.
    Placed seed pointy side up. Left it alone in the dark in my light proof veg chamber. She made it. Added tiny bit of gh micro until I sit her in her preactivated and dried
    FFOF /black gold 0-0-0
    Perlite
    1/4 cup dolomite lime pellets
    Hydrogaurd
    3 gallon smart pot

When she gains a few nodes I'll put her in the pot with minimal water only around the seedling and on as time progresses.

• Like Like x 2
  2. image.jpeg Here she is in her permanent little home. Her taproot was hanging about an inch out of the rooter so I added her to the tent and put a little water around her as to not soak the roots...

3. Found you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yay I'll update soon she is looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  5. image.jpeg image.jpeg Lookin good and stout! I have her on 400 mh a foot away high air keeping her cool and a watchful eye. When I go to bed I will bump her down to 200 mh. If I could fit her bag in the veg chamber under cfls I would but she is sharing her home with midnight Kush photoperiod....it is what it is ...topped 4 more times to keep veg time long...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice!! I will be following along. I have either an Ata Tundra or possibly a Mango that has sprouted from my previous SSC order. That will be going to a good friend as a little starter experience for him. I do have my new order and that will be started out with the African Buzz and the OG freebie.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tell how that OG freebie is man is the Rollex? I'm gonna do the auto Reek'n here next run with the delicious dark purple auto...I'm kinda wanting to breed some seeds now...def def I'll swing by and check out your grows and thanks for checking mine out...all we have are our anonymous friends we can brag to Bc Lord knows u can't show anyone in real life!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Exactly!!! No one in real life can know we are growing. All they know is I got a seed from what I was told was Mango. Yes, that OG is the Rollex. I am curious to see how it goes, watched a few YouTube reviews on it and it looks like it could be worth keeping around. I for sure feel you on the seed breeding, this last little incident with SSC going dark like that made me think about breeding.

9. True dat! I read that the Rollex was was some real good shit. And that's just what I have read I haven't seen anything negative on it yet..i grew some total crap from marijuanaseedshop.com. It was ak47 and white widow. Gorgeous buds. But potency? Headache inducing. 9 weeks, fat buds like out of a breeder catalog but smoked like shit. So I said to myself no more 10 pack crap. This time I know the breeders and did the research. And that's why I love TSSC so much. I have decided to never pick before 10 weeks of flower. Even on autos. I like a deep relaxing stone and I have yet to find it. But I have the koolblooms and the bud candy so we gonna see how these girls do...oh also I have to veg the midnight Kush for like 10 weeks lol oh my lord I have my auto in there now man she will be a TREE!

• Like Like x 2
  10. image.jpeg She turned one week today...

• Like Like x 2
  11. She grows pretty fast...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks! I go between 400 and 200 mh Bc sometimes it's hot and then some days it's chilly so .....I'm just gonna stick with 200
    For a bit

• Like Like x 1
  13. image.jpeg One week 3 days....I had to put her on 12 12 due to a photoperiod needing to be flipped I wish I could let her have more hours of light but I don't have the room...anyway what she does put out if it's good I'll def get a pack. It's nice to get to sample!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you have a desk LAMp to.o PIt it UNDEr. ANY LIGHT IS BETTER THEN NO LIGHT.. IT CAN STAY UNDER CONSTAN3 LIGHY YOU MIGHT JUST NEEF YO MOVE IT

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have a pretty awesome veg chamber but it won't fit in there...hmm I'll keep that mind

• Like Like x 1
  16. image.jpeg Those leaves tho lol mutated but unique? Lol I'll take it!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. My veg chamber is 3 ft tall and about a half a foot deep...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ok....against my bf's advice I went ahead and I transplanted to a smaller pot and she is now in the veg chamber. Let's hope there aren't any signs of transplant shock. It wasn't easy lol but I managed to get her out without it all falling apart in my hands! I'll post another pic in the am ....

• Like Like x 1
  19. She will enjoy the light..