Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

World not going to end 2012

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrBongToker420, Dec 20, 2012.

1. #1 MrBongToker420, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    Many people think the world will end on Dec 21, 2012. the Mayan calendar predicted the world would end on this date. That is not true, they just simply stopped making their calendar.

A new Mayan calendar has just been discovered. This calendar goes way past 2012. I believe the Mayans just started a new calendar.

What's your guys thoughts on this?

Newly discovered Mayan calendar goes way past 2012

-smoking a bowl of Blue Dream and i found this article.
    i kinda made a bad ass introduction to the article I suppose. I'm just high haha :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. You found this article about 2 years to late.

3. All I know is that anything can happen, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Let's hope it doesn't. :cool:

4. Ya don't fucking say!?!?

5. Its going to end, stop lying

it better not fucking end, i have an ounce of chronic and im not planning on smoking it by tomorrow....

6. Stop telling yourself lies man. We will all become vault people in a wasteland in the next few days. Stock up on bud while you can.

7. Its already the 21st in certain parts of the world.

8. people are fools.. they will see tomorrow.Im just tired of hearing about it honestly i cant wait til dec 22 lol

9. haha just read that...so yup hopefully people are done with it ive heard about it once a week atleast since that movie came out

10. there is no doubt in my mind that i will die long before the world

11. Saying the world WONT end 2012 is just as erroneous as saying that it will end. The world could end whenever man, or it may never end. Scientific theory is that it will end in a big freeze, but truth is anythingcould happen

12. Because for one they never said we evolved from monkeys. We and monkeys evolved from a now extinct primate and our ancestrial tree split. Hence modern day humans and monkeys.

Also that is just a theory. We know so little about ourselves and the universe, there is so much speculation

13. There's extra security all over the place where i stay cause of this apocalypse paranoia.

14. :rolleyes: The time would be from the mayans date/time of the winter solstice. :D

:smoke:

15. If it is i'm going out high all or nothing do or die.

16. Yeah, but then soon we will know the truth of the vault and find a way out into the wasteland and help create the water purfication plant

17. Hey Steven!
    Steven!
    Hey Steve, open up.
    Come on Steve open up, it's ok the world didn't end.
    Hey Steve come out and we'll smoke a bowl.
    Come on Dude the world really didn't end.
    Yes I'm sure.

18. Its funny how everyone went crazy about it ending...

no one every said it was going to end.. someone said theres a group of people working very hard to get rid of us all...

and there doing a pretty damn good job of it if you look a couple thousand kms to the west...