World map of cannabis legality

Discussion in 'General' started by MelT, Apr 18, 2007.

1. That's interesting, but it's wrong, it isn't decriminilized in california, i have been busted many times.....

2. :) Unfortunately, 'decriminalized' does not mean 'legal'.

MelT

3. c'mon baby, can't hold back the blue. wahoooo!!!!

4. Looks like I have to get over to Spain, or maybe a south american country LOL I wish bud were legal here :(

one day..

5. Canada would be bright blue if it wasn't for Stephen Harper.

What an asshole. Let's see what he thinks when 30,000 people congregate outside of Queens Park to smoke up on May 6th

6. Why on May 6th?

7. Why *NOT* on May 6th?

:D

8. Global Marijuana March

We're one of more than 200 cities.

9. I'm sure the crowd is gonna be big enough on Parliament Hill this Friday. Hopefully there's a good 4/20 turnout for it :wave:

10. Good luck to all of my fellow tokers in Ottawa!

I am taking a rain check on the April 20th celebrations and will be making up for it (plus a little extra) on May 6th.

11. It would be legal in the US if it weren't for Carl Anslinger.

12. Don't you mean Harry?

13. Harry j.
    haha what a douche

btw is there a site with a list of cities signed up for the mj march? if not i'll road trip up to TO haha.

14. Yup

http://www.globalmarijuanamarch.org/

15. Who's Stephen Harper and what did he do?

16. [​IMG]

Stephen Harper is the Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. The majority of Canadians are in favor of cannabis decriminalization, but this asshole just loves the American agenda and is eager to jump on the "War on Drugs" bandwagon.

Unfortunately he's also done great for the Canadian economy, Canadian-American relations and crime, and is a great orator, which is rare in the realm of Canadian Prime Ministers (see Jean Chretien). His opposition is also pathetic. We'll have to deal with him for now.