Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

World is going to end - what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killeroo, May 19, 2011.

1. 6 days in God days... that can be thousands of years theologists have determined this.

6 God days = / = 6 Earthly days...according to scripture.

From a geological standpoint, what is suggested will happen is impossible.

2. The guy who came up with this whole theory is Harold Camping, he's some 89 year old lunatic who, as I said before, also predicted the end in 1994. Now, he says he has substantial proof, using mathematic calculations to interpret certain passages of the bible, he has narrowed the end of the world down to May 21 2011 @ 6pm thru October 21 2011.

3. #23 Supporter31, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's one of the billboards by my house, some friends and I are planning on climbing it Sunday and writing: "jk! Lol" on it.

4. The world is not going to end. Anyone with a GC membership is going to survive and we are going to live in a place like waterworld. There will be small islands scattered about with weed plots. We will float around and smoke all day with no need for money or war.

5. Bible is the biggest scam in the recorded human history.

6. #26 HighGradeDank, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Either this or Santa Clause.

7. Im making firecrackers and going camping the world probably is not going to end but Im going to have a fun saturday either way.

8. Now that is just fucking mental - Love to see her face on Sunday :eek:

9. Parents are in Tenerife, so me and my bro will just get real high i imagine.

10. but the milk in the fridge doesnt go off until monday......

11. From what I believe in the world is not going to end