Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

World Grand Poohbah Election

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Feb 12, 2003.

?

Who should be Dude of the world?

1. Mark Hammil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mr Nice (Howard Marks)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bush Junior

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bill Gates

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Colin Davies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ganja Cat (Alun B M)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Osama bin Laden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Jesus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Geneticist's weird monky friend called Kevin from Southpark (vote here even if you would onl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. ME! (yourself)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. with respect Digit,smokinokie is the only grand poohbah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The original Grand PooBah was the leader of Fred's lodge, "The Loyal Order of the WaterBuffalo"

Been watchin' alot of T.V. while I'm healing up, and happened to catch an episode of Flintstones.

What can I say.......BOREDOM SUCKS!!!! LMAO!

2. Here's what the Oxford dictionary says:

Pooh Bah (poo bah) a person who holds many offices at once; from a character in W. S. Gilbert's The Mikado

(W. S. Gilbert being of Gilbert and Sullivan; apparently the play is about Nanki-Poo and Yum-Yum who live in Titipu)

First performed in 1885...considering the other names in the script, Poobah doesn't seem so odd...

3. let's face it mark is ten times the poobah that manilow is- and manilow has a big nose!

4. Ahhhh. The Titipu. I've never seen such a race of people so preoccupied with poo.

Sept for maybe the Dingususus'!:)

5. with me,lol.[​IMG]

6. That's where I'll be

7. lol..
    ODB is great
    hes the only rapper on wellfare..lol

8. Colin still has no votes! aaaargh! what have i done!?!?!? I've made colin davies look as popular as gates and hamil... that's just not right.

this has been a very strange thread how did u guys get onto talking about flowers again?

9. bleh.. I was gonna go vote for em for ya, but it seems I already voted!!

too bad I cant re-vote

I demand a recount
    etc

lol