World Goes Around 09 Tree/Woodland Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorldGoesAround, Apr 23, 2009.

1. You're in for a treat this season...

Strains

5 AK47
    5 Blue Cheese
    4 Bag Seeds from NY Diesel

I ordered the seeds from the attitude which I am still waiting on but my bag seeds are growing as we speak

I'm a night grower as I feel very insecure during the day :D

Pics to come

My spot is located in a remote area only home to "dog walker" trails where on the outskirts lay big patches of brush and bushes.

About 20 feet from my grow area lay a fairly large creek/river leading to a pond.

Tall trees are scattered but none come into shade to my area.

So far I have clipped any brush and branches that cover the sun. I have dug out 7 holes filled with soil I'm using "Sta-Green" Moisture Max potting soil (11-7-6)

As for the girl in the tree, she is doing great and there are pics posted of her and her buddy who lies underneath. My other 2 bag seeds are in the main spot.

As I said the main grow pics are coming... keep watchin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great setup. Is that a power line in the tree, or one of your cables?

3. Power line... funny story we have this yearly tree trimming that our township does around power lines and i had to actually had a pot ready with soil and everything and the guys came and trimmed the branch it was lying on and i was so pissed cause it was a brand new clay pot haha. Luckily its an annual thing so i hopefully wont have any other visitors up there :D

4. looking good. happy that there are other people in connecting states with a journal. i need to update mine but i'm waiting for a couple more so pop them seed shells off.

5. Diggin the tree idea, its worked for me successfully only once, with some unknown strain i had. Other then that your girls are lookin good, ill be keepin my eye on this one.

P.s in your last pic, your soil looks muddy as shit, but maybe im just high, haha

6. Firehouse- Nice your close by I'm like 30 min from delaware, good luck on your grow... ill check it out.

SimplySmalls- Great to here you've had success growing in a tree, haha its fun as hell doing it this way, and my soil looks muddy cause the natural dirt started to cover it and it had just rained... luckily today its sunny and up to 80!

Updates tonight!

7. this is a nice lookin plant u got there... when are the newest updates coming? i will definatly be following this in the future!!!

8. I'm taking pics today but the good updates are coming when my seeds get here!

9. Tree pics are in....

Does anybody know if its better to top plants earlier? I've seen people top the 2nd and 3rd nodes just wondering if thats good or no...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lookingg goood, how old is your sprout in the last picture? or how old was it when the picture was taken

11. Snem- Thanks for stopping in. I took it two days ago it was about 10 days give or take its a lot bigger now, it seems after the seedling stage they grow a lot quicker...

12. Looking good. I didnt know you were that close better not be out looking for my shit haha...I'm only bout 20mins from pa line. thought about deer repellent cause deer round here eat everything. I'm thinking hair from that barber shop soap maybe some deoderant and i heard about some spray you mix up with eggs and vinegar and some other shit.?!

13. Looks like were using the same pots ;O haha