World debut of my new line of toking tools

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by D. Forkleheimer, May 5, 2010.

1. Hello fellow herbal humans.
    I hope you enjoy the photos of my new COMBO pipes....premo wood bowls, with acrylic stems, in a unending variety of pearlesent colors and patterns. I have had people trying these out for some time, with wood only. No complaints, no wood burning. I'm just going to keep making wood pipes, since someone has to continue old school production.
    I would like you to let me know what you think, good or bad. These pipes are the products of years of experimenting, in wood turning, and construction techniques. I really doubt if anyone will be copying these any time soon....If you have an interest in one of these new style units, feel free to contact me. I'm just going to keep producing while I can......D.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. they look cool but... glass>wood, acrylic, etc.

3. Although I agree that glass is better than any other smoking medium, those pipes look awesome! I wouldn't mind adding a wood pipe to my smoking collection someday.

Keep up the good work man!

4. looking pretty unique!
    post them on etsy. and leave ur storelink in ur sigg

5. How much do they sell for? That's make or break to me. I am open to adding wood to the collection, but not at a huge price since it is just for novelty. I am not saying these aren't quality because they are VERY impressive.

6. Yup, very good idea. People on ETSY will eat that shit up!

Yeah, same here. I might buy one from ya depending on the price.

7. Though the pieces dont look great asthetically, I like the idea. Perhaps make them look more loud or interesting somehow... don't really know if you can craft the wood into designs/make the glass more than a straight shooter.

Would love to try one out though :smoke:

8. Add up the material cost + the hand made, 1 off labor cost, and 35.00$ is the cost per unit.....D. Forkleheimer

9. Thanks, Its all about the time, as usual, the more you cut shape etc, just puts the price outa reach unless its a custom job.....D. F.