Workout

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DeadFrost, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Ok GC, since smoking leads to munchies, its obvious some of us here are not at peak physical shape.

Im 5'7 at 145 pounds and 20% body fat

since summer, i dropped a total of 17 pounds.

Im near reaching my goal of a slim body, but still need to do some exervise - the hard part ;P

what to begin with? I don't want to go to a gym since the closest one if pretty far from where i live, and its a bitch to get there :/

20-30 mins of running, 10mins of dumbells, and the next 10 mins of push ups, sit ups, etc...

i got a <1000 calorie intake

i want to look good this summer, finally run on the beach with my shirt OFF, any advice is appriciated :)

2. it wont take you long to get in shape if you stick to a workout

and i dunno how you feel about atlanta but for me its too cold right now to be running outside

Right now im sticking to the pull up bar and dumbells inside etc

but yeah just wait till the beginning of march and work hard through that month you'll have some good results by april and so on into spring and summer

obviously you have a desire to get into shape so i'm sure you'll find a way

id suggest google

3. Run. No, sprint. Fucking sprint until you feel like you're going to die. If you do this everyday you will lose weight crazy fast.
    If you want mass, you NEED to hit weights, but if you just want some muscle and don't want to be ripped, home workouts should be fine. Whey protein is a necessity if you want to get cut as well.

4. Buy a weight set and a power rack and do HIIT on off days.

5. you dont need to take protein shakes if you eat correctly especially if your not raging out in the gym.

1. eat clean unprocessed foods and eat enough protein(eggs chicken nuts)
    2.eat breakfast lunch dinner and healthy snakes in between(apples bananas nuts).
    3.drink a lot of water no soda/coke/cola or beer

can you do dips or pull ups? this is a great upper body work out and you dont need a gym. get creative with playground equipment to do these.(you tube playground pull ups or playground dips)

find out how many push ups you do on you next work out then try to do 5 more the next time an so on. make sure you have good form. doing 10 push ups with great form is better then 25 sloppy ones.

6. HIIT Workouts are best for burning more calories in a short time period. I added HIIT to my workout routine and It improved my cardio in the last few months. It also improved my stamina and breathing.