WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Sun's just starting to show here. The first 30 gallons of water/feed are ready to go, trimmers are in my pocket, Doobie is my lips.

To hot here for jeans and long sleeves, so I'll be coming back bloody. (again)

I'be been smoking Cotton Candy, and not getting squat done. I dug out the last remaining Kali Mist and twisted one up at 4am today. So far I've washed the dog bowls, put stuff away in the barn, got my water and supplies ready, and played with the dogs.

I gotta order more Kali seeds.....

Ya All Take Care.....

• Like Like x 2
  2. Morning all.
    Maui Waui is in the house... (Last Jar, come on harvest...)
    I've been trimming and staking, getting them ready for HUGE buds...

Take care...

• Like Like x 1
  3. All of mine just dropped balls... so upset. O well. Next time I will use clones or fem. seeds.

Best of luck on ur grow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Now this sucks.....

5. Things be looking good old friend..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. I have to take more photos... 8-9 footers this year, staked up and tied up everywhere.. I have more to do, it's overwhelming. Harvest is scaring the crap out of me.
    BTW, THANKS... your sharing of knowledge has increased yield/quality once again. You have taught me to be proactive. Insect damage is down, storm damage is down, rain damage is down..... :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. WM..
    Excellent news.. I'd scaled down a bit then 2 former co-workers of the wife turned up looking for meds to ease the chemotherapy they are on so I'm turning up the wick again..
    [​IMG]
    RSO style WPE (whole plant extract) oil caps in 3 and 6 drops..
    BNW

8. Chilling this morning, but I need to get to the field. We had DAYS of rain last week so they all got a nice flush from Mother Nature.
    Signs of mold were appearing, so I drenched them all with copper sulfate. Bitches are huge......

9. [​IMG]
    More dragon reduction for RSO oil.. I really need to close the loop and stop letting all the very costly drinking grade alcohol just evaporate..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Girls are HUGE. There is a Tangelope that's got to be 10' tall.
    DSCN0378.JPG DSCN0375.JPG DSCN0376.JPG DSCN0379.JPG DSCN0380.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. Damn brother! That looks awesome, good job.

12. Ordered up a 3 gallon still to start recovering that very expensive drinking grade alcohol out of the bud I washed for RSO.. Got 7 or 8 1/2 gallon jars of wet weed to extract the alcohol out of.. Got to be a couple of gallons in there alone..
    Will let me recover all the alcohol from the RSO reductions as well.. Should be here in a couple of days..
    Things are rocking in your garden for sure..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  13. Almost ready..... :)
    The Maui looks tired, I think the strain got stressed, other than that, and a little storm damage to the cheese, and so far, so good... DSCN0381.JPG DSCN0382.JPG DSCN0383.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Blue Cindy... G13 Labs
    I only had one unfortunately. She's a beauty....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. [​IMG]
    Test caps from the latest batch of RSO to see if I've finally got the cap melting issue under control..
    They've usually slumped and half melted at this point..
    BNW

16. I usually take a BHO extract then winterize in booze. Next will run it through a .25 micron filter before eval alcohol. Get tested if I am doing large batch +500 caps and then do the math and mix it down into coconut oil. Personal runs I just guess on the numbers but they are usually pretty close. I then heat the Coco oil and BHO oil to about 175 for 3 hours to decarb and fill caps while it is still warm with a syringe with a blunt needle. I usually make 00 with the following strengths 50mg 100mg and 250mg. I know the 250mg seems pretty high but if someone has been using them for months their tolerance gets up there for awhile I was personally at 750mg THC 250mg CBD a night. Also remember that 800mg of oil is roughly 1ml when factoring that in for dosage, if you do not they will be slightly weaker.

17. WorkingWoman and I just took down the first Tangelope, nice plant! I'm happy with my summer-season trimming so far, there are almost no small buds, only big ones, and BIGGER ones. No photos, to busy trying to get all this done before unexpected company or such comes along.

2 down, 24 to go....

• Like Like x 4
  18. BUSY BUSY BUSY.....
    Monsters.....
    I took down the 4 Maui, they never got huge this year, and one had a sickly look to the top third, the buds never fully developed.
    The Blue Cindy filled 5 1/2 gallon jars, the first C99 filled 7.
    I had some storm damage to the Cheese, and once I started harvesting the damaged stuff I started seeing some rot, so down they came. Freaking HUGE. Very strong odor at harvest, to the point we had to find a way to do it outside to keep WorkingWoman from getting sick.

I have to go to the JOB today, but WW and her best friend are trimming the rest of the cheese today, and I'll help finish it up then start jarring the Maui tonight once I see the barber and run some errands.

Y'all take care...
    WM

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]
    Road Trip pic from highway 1 a bit south of Carmel..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1