WorkingMans Redneck Paradise

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WorkingMan, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Long Ass day yesterday. I spent the day either watering, cleaning up plants, trimming, or cleaning up. We had no one here so it was a full on rush to get as much done as we could.

The Blue Power is all jared.
    A Critical + and a Blue Dream are hanging. Others are still in the ground, getting ready.

Life is Good....

2. #582 WorkingMan, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    Costco coffee and Blue Dream for breakfast before the J-O-B. The Blue Dream is raw, no cure. I REALLY like it for my wnb weed. Much less heady than the C+. I'm excited to get to work, wtf, I gotta like that.

3. Rain here in WorkingWorld. I just checked the girls and I have no broken branches yet.
    @ things are different:
    • I got stakes on some of the girls early to open them up.
    • Trimmed so much under brush out that I think the stalks are stronger.
    I only found a small spot of mold, it's cut out. I'll need to be diligent as it's looking like mold weather for a few days at the least. I may bring in 2-3 ladies tomorrow and get them dried off, and the rest will get a dose of the Green Cure just because, rain or not.

Blue Dream:
    So far she is a nice smoker, even green it smells and tastes good.

4. Rain my way also, only problem with mold I've had was budworms.
    Glad to hear all is well in WM world

5. going to be getting like 5" of rain here in a single day soon I guess.....

6. yea that's what I've been seeing..

7. How's goes it WM?

8. Everyone is hanging but the Kali. I covered the 3 of them up last night but there are ice crystals on the dogs out side water bowls, so we will see if they made it. They need another week or 2.

More later....
    Costco coffee and Maui Waui for Breakfast,
    It's GREAT to be a grower. :)

9. They made it....

10. Woot woot, great to hear wm, you letting them ride it out?

11. Yep, there is no frost on the 10 day weather forcast, so maybe they will make it. :)

12. Down to the wire... Happy harvesting my friend..
    BNW

13. They are all in and hung or jarred. I'm shot, WW is shot, but the shelves are almost full.

The indoor project is ready for a light flip, the cloner is up and waiting for a new bulb, (I'm trying it with one 24" fluorescent bulb, and putting the tray on a shelf in my walk in closet. WW didn't like the idea at first, but she warmed up to it after a 20 minute foot massage). I'll cut clones later this week and flip the lights soon afterwards.

I need to go buy Neuts. I thing I may try to run Mills this time.

Later Y'all... I need to go get the tractor ready to plow snow...

14. #595 WorkingMan, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    'Tis the season.....

Attached Files:

15. happy harvesting [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Thank you ....
    So what LED's are you suggesting for a 5x5 tent these days. I think I'm about to buy something for myself.. :)

Take care...

17. Everything is jared.....
    Clean-up tonight and it's all over for 2015.
    Outdoor that is.... :)

18. Started feeding the indoor girls with Mills as of yesterday. Well, the flowering girls. Everything is out of sequence, far to many plants.....
    To make it worse, I cut clones. I had too.... :)
    We put the big girls on 12/12, so I wanted to get some clones cut. So I filled the tray...
    The closet cloner is up and running. We are on day 3 and they all look happy. I'll open the vents today and let them start looking for water.

Take care.....
    WM

19. my pleasure[​IMG]for 5x5 one Mars II 1600w can do, will also send you a pm please check[​IMG]