Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SpaceMonkey420, Jan 19, 2014.

1. So I needs some opinions fast, do you like working high? Does it make time pass faster for you? I work a 12 hr shift tonight and im thinking about smoking before. Do any of yall work in grocery as a night stocker?Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. will not go by faster, 
    you will get tired sooner, but... the intro will be more fun!!!

hopefully you don't start grabbing whatever looks good n eating it! i sure would working at a market stoned hahaha

3. Yeah I wouldn't smoke and work unless your gonna be chillin with your boys the whole time. If ur by yourself then I'm sure your get tired. I used to work at a taco spot and we would smoke every chance we got. If your able to do this then by all means.. But one time before work won't work

4. I personally don't. I don't let it interact with that or my schoolwork (I'm in college)

5. Lol that the same job i have. Yeah i was doing it would smoke while i had a shower before work.
    It's not really worth it though, made me feel burnt out and eager to get home to ''top up''

I've quit weed now.

6. If your doing a job where you don't have to think too much and you can get away with it then go for it. I used to get stoned before work all the time be always used to regret it if I got a complicated call our (I was a lift engineer) but it always used to make the day faster and more fun if I was just doing my day to day work! Dillson

7. yeah i worked at an iga for 2 years and i was doing vegtible in the back of the store you know like wrpapped and the heat sealed like corn or what ever fruits what not, and i went in high, and i can defnatly say that, for me atleast i cant speak for tohers that about 5 hours into it i was good and if u go for a break smoke a joint but becareful n blow the smoke upwards or beter yet to keep to high going mix weed witht abbacco that way ti will smell more like cigarette smoke then weed n go for a walk instead of lets say lunch break like eat real fasty
    then
    go smoke cus i know u should have up to an hour for mroe than 9 hr shifts and a 15 minute break am i correct to assume so?

8. aw man i used to go in work baked i loved it n liek after my high went  away  i wasd like sober for like 2 hours n then when my shift was done, i walked home and i smoke another joint walked aroudn maybe went for a bike ride, i loved it

9. I fill stuff at Coles here in Aus at night, usually 5-8hour shifts 4days a week but on my way to work i smoke a fat joint. The high usually lasts around 4hours if it is just pure bud! Kills lots of time at work and I usually work a bit better cause I totally zone out on everything around me and i just get into a rhythm! So far this year i have worked about 15 shifts and have been grilled for about 10-12 of them! Everyone there just thinks im really dopey so, its not that noticeable plus a fair few people there smoke up aswell!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I work the same job as you haha. I always smoke up before work, it makes it less stressful and chilled. Also free food. 

11. if you cant stay high on your job id say no...burnout sucks at work...

all i do is cook dank ass steak i stay stoned as hell if i had to talk to people tho fuck that...

12. Hahaha I used to work at a Chinese buffet and I went there stoned off my ass. All that food in front of me looked so tempting and I tried to resist but I couldn't. I stole an egg roll and downed that shit quick and SOMEHOW my boss saw me.. It was tasty though so I didn't care lolSent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Some sativa edibles man. just enough so i can be a little toasty for a few hours

14. I work in a call centre n I blaze all day

15. 12 hour shift? You gotta be high if you're working 12 hour shifts :smoke:

16. Yeah I do it all the time, it really depends what you're doing. There are things at work that I would hate to be high for but somethings I love doing stoned. If i'm doing alot of manual labor I don't like to smoke because it burns you out quick andd you get tired quick. That's my experience from the last 4 or 5 years.

17. Mj helps when i do manual labour, I usually fill milk at work, and each crate weighs around 20kgs so its gets real hard on the back after you do it for a few hours. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Na don't mix work and bud. Its to be enjoyed in comfort not at a job.

19. I'm a shift supervisor and we blaze all night every night. Got myself a nice pair of bluetooth headphones and listen to books, comedy, music, and I can talk on the phone and work at the same time.

I'm careful though, every now and then the cops come for an alarm or security comes for an audit so I make sure it's well-hidden and I never reek of pot.

Eh, now that I think about it, waiting till you get off from work has it's benefits too. I love that feeling of the first smoke of the day and it conserves weed... I go through about a half ounce per week smoking all the time. Up to you bro, nothing wrong with either way.

20. Roll joint prework, go out on my 45min break at 7:10 to pick up my pizza that i ordered to be ready at 7:15, pick up BBQ duck and bacon pizza and cheesy garlicbread x2. Smoke .5gram joint while walking back to work. Finish the rest of my shift while being high. Go home and sleep. Usual Saturday night at work! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390692634.877296.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390692666.770477.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum