Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out While High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ipirical, Apr 6, 2009.

1. ahahahahaha
    "im'ma be strong one day aren't i daddy? aren't i?"
    hahahahahah

2. Physical excersize when you're high is fucking amazing. There's been research that I should quote (but i cba) that says MJ helps your oxygen-intake.

I get high before jogging - combine it with something like the Joe Rogan podcast and you can run for ages.

Try more stuff high! I do jujitsu, play basketball and go cross-country skiing in the winter. All is muuuuch better when you're high!

3. Maybe jogging is fine, but full-tilt sprinting and heavy lifting should not be fucked with while stoned. I'm done with this thread, too much idiocy in here. I don't want to be here when you people die soon.

4. When im high and lift weight, i seem to think my technique is a lot better because i can focus and zone out more into what i am doing...but i also find i get tired faster and cant do as many reps.

5. The last thing I want to do while high is work out. Idk, maybe it's just me but marijuana doesn't put me in work-out mode, ever.

6. Running is an excellent way to clear your lungs. Really, if you've never tried it, run at least 3-4 days a week, and you don't need to run any more than 1 mile at a time. I haven't ever taken a t-break, for more than a couple days, because I run nearly every day. I don't need to. My lungs are always clear :smoke:

7. This isn't all that true. Maybe doing squats while high is a bad idea, but jogging high isn't dangerous and is a good idea if you have asthma or sinus problems. THC is a bronchial dilator and will help you breathe easier during a work out. I work out a few times a week with a buzz.

8. [quote name='"Ipirical"']I made a post like this in General, but it got removed or something.

Anyways, I decided to try to working out while high, so I went for a run. I usually only run 30 minutes cause I get so bored, but this time I ran 45 minutes! It was soo good, I was just in the zone and rocking out, AND got a good workout out of it.

I decided to try this after I saw those videos of Arnold Schwarzenegger smoking a joint, pumping iron, and then smoking another joint and eating a huge steak.

I'm guessing not much research has been done in this area, but what are the affects of running while high? .. I mean, the very fat cells that you are burning off are being pumped full of THC at the same time --> what does this do? :S

reference: Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH4CjuBOaWY

Anyways, best run of my life i think. :S[/quote]

It gives you an orgasm

9. Psychedelics are good for working out. You just gotta choose the right one, and any that are smoked are probably not a productive choice in a maximum body potential needed period.