Working out since July 27, 2010

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The Captain K, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I have lost 67 lbs so far.

:D

I still don't have abs but oh well, not as fat as before.

2. Progress pics son!

3. Haha, no progress pics. I don't have the guts to put them on GC. We'll see if I have the guts later. :)

4. Ha, fair enough, but seeing your progress is a real motivator, I hope you've been keeping detailed tracks of your weight so you can really see how well you're doing. Combining your exercise with a good diet I hope, but congratulations and good luck reaching your goal - you'll feel great.

5. Oh, I see my progress... Ever since I lost my first 5 lbs I was glued to the mirror after my work outs. I was dieting hard and now, I eat well, and work out 2x a day and no weight loss/gained .. I may not diet anymore. I am 6'5 and 170 lbs. Some say I'm too skinny, but I don't know ..

6. WHAAAAAT. From the little information, I thought you were cutting from some large number like 300lbs and an average height, but man you must be slim, what you trying to achieve here?

7. I don't even know, I was just trying to lose weight, although I don't LOOK skinny, I still have some flab around. I'm 170, 6'5 ... I think I'm bordering underweight, but I'm big boned, so it's funny. eh?

8. Yeah funny but you should definitely bulk up whats your body fat %?

9. im 6'2 and 190 pounds and im still trying to gain some weight, but good luck on your workouts.

10. How many calories are you eating a day?

11. Around 1700 calories. :p

Nice. :D

I don't know how to check. :p

12. There's a machine. Some other ways too.

Why aren't you satisfied with your body? You had some flab that you wanted to get rid of, but I imagine your body to be very frail now...why won't you post pictures? That's why I assumed you were overweight.

13. Here. You guys wanted it. I feel ashamed. :(

Attached Files:

14. LOOOOOOOOOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

There's nothing wrong, come on man any insecurities you have about your body have no basis.

You should've seen my body a few years back when I was 15 it was in a much worse state, I lived on a diet of chocolate bars/strawberry ribena/chinese takeaway for 3 years after my mum kicked me out, I was a fat little bastard with man boobs, but luckily by early intervention by the time I was 17 I had slimmed down a lot just by some dieting, then I started at the gym and got the body I wanted.

Where do you want to go with your body shape?

15. I don't know. I was thinking maybe my waist is a bit large, so I could lose some on that... and I still sorta got man boobs .. so I'd wanna get rid of 'em. That's about it. :p

16. #18 greatdayne, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    ^^ do you got gyno? (man breast's) dude if your only eating 1700 calories that's fucking stupid.. That 6'5 tank of yours most likely requires 3000ish for maintenance.. So that 65 pounds lost sounds like it was a good chunk of muscle.. I would slow bulk intill September eating +500 calories a day over maintenance, 1.5g/lb protein, Congrads on the progress!

Edit: I would guess bf% to be 11-13

17. im not sure of mine because i dont have a tape handy, but i dont think your obese like the site says at over 25%

18. I'm not sure, when I was younger the doctor said I had gynecomastia (Man breast) ... and I was taught to eat your weight in lbs x 10

170 x 10 = 1700
    But I don't know if I even eat that .. I just eat a good meal in the morning, lunch, and a nice dinner. But I make sure I don't go OVER 1700. I don't want to slow bulk in worries of getting some fat back. I had NO muscle back then, none. So, I couldn't have lost muscle.

Yeah, the website say's I'm like 25% ... Bleh .. I don't think it is accurate.