Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ApexHigh, May 19, 2010.

1. Cannabis isnt for that, in my opinion. Cannabis is for relaxing after a hard days work.

2. Soocer + Reggae Music + Sativa = AMAZING

3. Well the indicas... the 100% sativas get you up & ready to go! :hello:

4. Real rap? Dude. Come on.

5. yea man.

6. i don't like to "work out" when im high (i.e. hit the weights), but usually im the one in the group to suggest actually doing something instead of vegging out (although its nice sometimes). usually i'll call up some friends and get a game of frisbee going or something like that. really anything active that i can be outside and having fun is what i like to do when im high. even walks when im blazed are fun, especially with some friends.

7. i agree, thats totally fine. frisbee golf or a walk etc

but getting blazed then working out hard just doesnt work in my world.

8. i used to run cross country and on some jrotc team in high school and would love running a couple of miles baked, it was a different type of tired it was awesome and i think i paced myself alot better or maybe i just thought i did cuz i was high :rolleyes:

9. if I do my minds in another place, like have you ever just ran while high? I run so much more if I'm high because I don't even notice I'm running, I'm just thinking about shit lmao

10. all during high school i played defence all4 years varsity lacrosse and every practice and game i was always.... before and after every game... made state finals every year

11. For me personally when i work out high it feels really good its also funny because the local police all go to my gym and never look twice at my stoned ass. only downside is it sobers you up really fast..and if you smoke to much you wont work out as hard.

12. I like smoking after I work out, if I do it before I cannot summon enough effort to care. When I'm lifting weights or running I stop as soon as stuff gets hard. I push myself well enough sober but weed just kills any motivation for me

13. yes although if im too high i tend to fuck shit up lol

14. Whenever I use smoke before a work out, which was rarely, I felt like I was exerting a lot more energy than I should of. Time felt TOO slow, and it sort kills the high. So no more working out baked :rolleyes:

15. smoke after hard work

16. At my high school, the boys gymnastics team was really just a bunch of stoners who wanted to get high and flip around... Pretty crazy that we actually got good while doing it. Not everyone on the team smoked, but the vast majority, for sure. Many, many times did we show up to practice or a meet right after a toke, or just left in the middle to clear our minds and came back.

Looking back, I'm surprised that we actually got away with so much... Sectionals, regionals, state meets, stoned. The coaches were either so oblivious or just didn't want to fuck with the flow, I guess... Those were good times...

Anyways, when I work out, I'm high. Like other people have said, it's like you can exert more energy without realizing you're getting tired, or that your muscles are getting weak... I don't know, kind of seems like an oxymoron since we're talking about weed, but I guess I've been doing it since high school, so it's just natural.

17. Lmfaooo. Dude that was hilarious. :smoke:

18. I don't work out while high, but I've played racquetball a few weeks ago while I was pretty high. Me and my one friend shared two bowls pakced to the brim, and then finished a roach. We were stoned of our asses but it's like the game slowed down almost. And there was this feeling like I had to win, like it was life or death. It was easily the most intense game I've ever played.