Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out... high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I read somewhere since thc is held in your fat its harder to get bigger.

2. i dont believe that but you can...millions of years with this plant our bodies are designed for cannabis..:smoke:

3. i just like 2 chill when im high.

4. I never liked working out high. You get burnt out to quick then don't want to finish your workout.

5. damn. thats the size of my graduating class hahahah

6. Found this through google... I'm gonna smoke a vape bowl of some strawberry cough and go to the gym. First time I've ever worked out high... Let's see if it's gonna make a difference... I'm gonna lift at the weight I normally would.

7. #67 treezpleez, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I've been smoking before practices and games for soccer since high school all the way into college.. I feel I actually play at a "higher" level.

I can't go 5 bowls deep but a good bowl really calms me down. I take more precise/smart touches and can see the field much better. I'm definitely slightly slower though :D

That being said, I love soccer and love tree so maybe that's why I'm able to enjoy them together. It could be hard to have a genuine passion for weight lifting. I don't burn before our lifting or conditioning trainings.

8. I freakin love lifting high! Like you said, i feel like you can focus more and have a lot more motivation. Most of my friends think im crazy for it though...

9. It's fun working out high, but I'm much more productive when I do it sober.

10. I like it because you don't really notice the burn or your exhaustion, so you can go longer.

11. I feel like it makes me sober up pretty fast.

12. #72 TheMissile, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    When I'm sober I focus and get very serious (aka "the zone"). Getting high makes me enjoy working out, but my general philosophy is if you don't feel like you're about to die (hyperbole) after a session, you weren't going hard enough.

To go hard I have to psych myself up to become hyper aggressive (yeah yeah call me a meathead) and just go apeshit on the machine/punching bag. If high, I'll be like: "damn I look like a silly bitch gettin all aggressive" and I'll just psych myself out lol

13. Yea man I noticed that today, I couldn't get into the zone until like halfway through the workout, and even then it was really difficult to stay in it cause my mind kept wandering cause I smoked some really trippy strawberry cough. Maybe it was the strainof bud, but I prefer working out sober :metal:

14. for me feels weird and i get tired to fast lol