Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working out before smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Dec 23, 2011.

1. If I work out on the same day before smoking, will it have any affect on my high? It will be basically like weight lifting and maybe some running/jogging. Will it like shorted my high, make it longer, less strong high, more high? Any affect really. Thanks for answers.

2. no why would it? if you work out, and smoke right after, it will increase your high if anything because of the endorphins that were released from the exercise. but working out on the same day as smoking wont make any difference.

3. i love working out and then smoking after (before usually as well....force of habit) u already feel so good and u have a couple of bong rips and u feel amazing

4. Just don't smoke before you workout and you'll be fine lol, whenever I do I just decide not to workout. After I workout and then smoke I feel so relaxed, especially after a lot of cardio

5. Just smoke after working out, it's way better

Workin out high is fun though, I heard somewhere that your muscles don't build because there relaxed when your high. Dunno if thats true or not.

6. Nah man you will still gain muscle if you workout high. When your working out your tearing your muscle fibers and it's after your workout that the fibers get repaired and become stronger. I don't know whether or not being high will relax your muscles but if your muscles are relaxed thats usually better you don't wanna be too tense

7. Ok thanks these answers are pretty much what I expected. I'm at the gym right now haha and I will never lift high. That's crazy.

8. Yep, smoke after you work out. Physical activity kills my high, normally.

9. They build, but depending on the strain you might have less motivation for your workout. Sometimes I smoke and sometimes have maxed my reps with the weight I'm doing right after smoking. As the high goes on, my reps and weight go down, regardless of the strain.

I love smoking after working out. I already feel good because of the endorphins, that after smoking I just feel on top of the world.

10. While I personally can't find the motivation to go work out WHILE high, smoking after you work out theoretically should increase your high at least by a tad bit. Not only do you have the runners high going on with endorphins acting as endopiods, but particularly for any fat-burning work out you likely have a decent bit of THC floating around in your blood that was previously stored in your fat cells. When I was working out fairly often back when it was warm out, I'd love to come home and have a nice blunt afterwards. Made the evening feel complete.

11. Every human should be "working out" ALOT daily, in one form or the other. No it won't ruin your buzz.

12. I work out, intensely, then smoke as soon as I get home. Gives you a great high and you don't have to feel guilty eating! IMO its just a great way to reward yourself for a good workout.

13. It could get you more high i think because your bloodstream is running faster when you work out