Working out and weed

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by aec, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Haha i always lift when high, i'm about twice as focused compared to when im sober. haha i remember going to one of the football games high, i start at d end and oh my god it was intense it felt like i was in madden, eh i performed average i guess 6 tackles 3 assists 0.5 sack lol..

2. I actually feel like I can work out for longer when I get high. I hate running period, so I've never done that high. Bench presses/push-ups/military presses/curls I've down high, and it worked out great. It's like the weed takes away my muscle pain. Awesome.

3. For some reason me running and weed don't mix at all! When I'm sober I run like 5 miles a day but If I take a couple of hits before I run after about 5 minutes I can barely breathe and get a headache. So yea for me Working out=no weed:mad:

4. man i dont know how you guys blaze and goto the gym. I cant keep focued on what im trying to do and have NO energy lol. Personally there is nothing more satifying then having an amazing workout, come home blaze a few bowls or poppers then make my self an amazing dinner and munch away:smoking:

5. First off, smoking and running do not mix. I ran cross country and track all throughout high school while blazing occasionally and did fine. I now smoke every day and cant run for shit.

However, I do go to the gym to lift almost every day. I never smoke before-can't lift as much. But after I lift I love to get high or hit the vape. I make myself a protein shake and I just started taking creatine today. Smoking after lifting help relax your hard-worked muscles in the gym. Also helps you eat more to make gains. Also gets you higher-more blood flowing to the brain=more thc to the brain:hello:

6. Working out high is no fun, it makes me feel heavy and lazy. On the other hand, smoking AFTER a good workout is awesome. It motivates me to work hard, knowing im going to reward myself with a dutchie afterwards.

7. wow i dont get how you people can function while high... or more like still have motivation. i may have "plans" to lift/work out... but as soon as i get high i say fuck it... and end up doing something less productive. ive actually lost 15 lbs in the past few years from not working out... gotta balance it out better

8. during the summer, i would wake up at like 7, and smoke a bowl...and then the only thing that I would wanna do after is run of bike hard for an hour. I'd bike out of the town limits like 5 miles and turn back. and when i got back, my high would be worn off a bit...so i'd smoke some more and shower and go to work. haha. good times

9. Lifting is no good but I love getting blasted and getting on the elliptical machine. It feels like your flying and time goes by really fast so im more motivated.

10. I've never had any problems lifting and smoking. I think I can work out harder when I'm a little stoned (preferably on a heavy hitting indica) than totally sober.

11. wow I tried that once, I smoked and went on the treadmill at the gym. it didnt effect my performance so much as it affected how paranoid i was! lol i thought everyone knew I was high, but I always get like that. haha. Im gonna try mountain biking when im high though. should be interesting.

12. I know what you mean, today was the first day i ever worked out high, and it was transcending. I was able to leave my body in a sense, and push through and lift more weight than I ever have, I was so zoned. this will be a daily thing for me for sure.

13. I was about to say that this is a really bad idea, but then I realized that I ski double blacks, bowls, and chutes high all the time. So yeah, go for it. If you are an experienced mountain biker, that is.

14. I would definitely work out with some dank sativa. I really want to start getting back into shape. I played sports in high school but four years of college kegs, I lost my athletic figure. So I've been meaning to go to the gym or go for a run but I'm so unmotivated without a partner. I need to find a hot stoner gym chick. :hello:

15. smoked this morning, then went for a little hike. then smoked a little earlier and just finished lifting.. i really like working out, gives you a good feeling when your done.

16. I usually hit the gym 5 days a week, but don't smoke until on my way home from the gym. To me if i smoke before im usually a little tired and or i just sober up fast. Smoking after the gym relaxes my body and mind after. Then i get the munchies and grub a bunch of protein filled stuff and cereal lol...

17. This.