Working on a book... I think.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by namathtruman, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Hey everyone I'm a writer, and I've been thinking for a while on what to write about next. I was thinking of a funny book with a lot of little stories. Maybe it could be titled "tokin tales" I'll share kind of a summarized chapter with y'all and Id like to know what you think.

Let me know... Thanks!

The Backstory: I visited my dad in Mexico this past January, he has these friends that own 4 miles of beach. There is only like 2 houses across this stretch of land and the rest of it is just hundreds of palm trees. So beautiful. Great place to toke it up.

So after a long day of drinking, swimming, and laying out on the beach. It was about time to smoke some good. So this buddy that I had just met that day says "Hey do you wanna smoke?" I respond with "Of Course!" He then tells me to hold on for a minute, he gets up from the couch and walks out of the sliding glass door. The night covers him as he walks out onto the beach. So I follow him outside. All of the sudden he is climbing up a palm tree with a machete on his belt. It takes him about 5 minutes to get to the top, then I see him chop 3 huge coconuts off. He climbs back down and he says, "Let's go back in."

He gets this wine corkscrew and plunges it into the coconut and cuts out a hole in the side. Then he reaches under the cushion in the couch and takes out a good amount of herb. Some nice hydroponic shit, and then this contraption that he made which was a wooden pipe with some metal razors on the end which he puts in the other side of the coconut. Then loads a bowl and puts it in the hole that he had cut earlier. :smoke: About twenty minutes later I wasn't quite sure what was going on, all I knew is that it was going to be very hard to remember this great experience... Because I was torched.

It is a work in progress. But I'd like to know what you think!
    It'd be awesome if you'd like to share some stories or anything like that.