Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working in the South this Summer. What am I gonna do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kannabosm, Jun 3, 2019.

1. As some of you know, I work the cruise circuit in the early Summer. Hey, a stand-up man could do worst....I could be going to UT! Anyway, most of the time we are stateside we will be in Miami & Port Canaveral. I have never worked the South East, I am an L.A. boy!

Can I smoke without drawing much attention in parks and green-ways down there? If not, where can I.
    I will not have a home-I live on-board, but while in port.....I would to smoke. Ideas? 3-Image-3-1.jpg

2. Absolutely will not be a problem for you. Just don't be obvious about what you're doing, and you won't have an issue. I vacation to Miami every couple years and have never had a problem burning down.

3. Smoke it if you got it :GettingStoned:

Just be safe and discreet.

4. Indeed. Funny when we came in from Jamaica and ported in Galveston TX, talk about going from Smoke to Nope! in a hurry! That was back years ago. Coming in to CA from any port is my fav. :smoking-banana::passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm sure you'll be fine, no problem at all! Most people aren't that aware of what's going on around them, they're too self absorbed. Just be discrete and do yo own thang! :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Thank you for the good report. I made it into J-Vegas (Jacksonville) for a 28 day contract. I am happy with my cabin-mates. Clearly they came "prepared". Good thing for me, their mothers taught them to share! Looking forward to our stop each week in O'Rio, serving Lambs Bread daily.

7. I suggest if you are in this position often you grab a hitter and dugout.. I am not the biggest fan of them but they deffinatly let you smoke easier in public.glad all worked out for you I would like to work for them sounds fun. :)

• Agree Agree x 1