Working in a Headshop

Discussion in 'General' started by SickCrab, Sep 30, 2010.

1. first dnt fault me if this isnt the right place for the thread or if this has been covered before i really wasnt sure where to get advice on this, figured some seasoned tokers would have much better input on the topic, so anyways im interested in trying to get a job at a LHS, wat do u guys think the best way of approaching this is? i figured u might wanna get to know the owner first and mayb have somewhat of a relationship with them possibly before inquiring about a job, headshops dnt seem like the place where u walk in an ask for an appilication lol

2. Why not? They're like any other business. Just go in (or call) and ask if they are hiring.

3. I don't fault you for posting in the wrong place, I fault you for not being able to read forum descriptions in the first place.

4. /Thread.

But to help you out, I would apply to a headshop you frequent quite often. That way your face is more than familiar. I'm sure you can just ask for a job app, but I know they only have X positions to fill. I'd talk to them first about other stuff besides a job just to build a relationship, then bring up a position and how often they have them. If it sounds promising, apply!

5. apologies i posted there looking for a well-informed answer, anyways thank you guys i thinkk ill work on getting to know them first before i apply