working high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chumbing, Dec 21, 2011.

1. hey everyone, I just came back from work while high it was an unexpected thing my boy hit me up to chill and we ended up smoking and havent kicked it with him in a while so fuck it right. While I was working it felt like everyone knew I was blazed, I just kept it moving and ignored it. But for me it made time go by quicker, depends on the workload. overall a good day
    but whats your experience with going to work high ? good, bad ? does it make time go by quicker or slower?

2. I work at UPS part time at night so when I smoke after class, I go to work high. When I'm baked I fucking kill it.

I know a lot of guys at work talk about it too. Something about being baked, you just hit a zone and get shit done.

I like it. Packing my pre-work bowl now.

3. do it but dont get caught! be coolio

4. yeah bro a lot of people at my job talk about it too I just try to be secretive about my shit cause word spreads easily. Yeah and about being in the zone when im blazed im on point and block everything else.

5. When I worked at a fast food place I was always high. Really didn't care if anyone knew; it was the only way I'd get through a bs day there.

At my job now, I'd probably get injured being there high. Just wait until I get home and can enjoy it.