Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Working high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WalkingHigh, Feb 16, 2018.

1. When I worked as a laborer at a mattress factory last year I often got high on my lunch-break with some of the other staff, and then we'd work the rest of the day high. I was at first a little scared that the boss might get us in trouble, but we were all still doing our jobs correctly, so he didn't really care. I remember he asked me on one occasion, "geez, your eyes are so red , are you sick or what?" I responded "oh it's just hay-fever, there is a lot of dust in here..." He saw the smirk on my face and obviously knew I was stoned, and then we both started laughing :p. From that moment on I knew he really didn't care.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I go to work high all the time. No one ever notices lol I always go class high and basically do everything high bahaha

3. I have 3 part time jobs and trust me no one there has ever seen me sober from my interview till now. If I showed up sober they’d prob UA me thinkin I was high.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. It took me 45 yrs. to learn this...
    I might could have worked on it, like some friends and coworkers always did, IF I had 'stayed in practice' better.
    They used to piss me off so bad, cause they could handle it ( so they THOUGHT,anyway) , and I KNEW I could not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You're doing exactly what I did all my adult life,( the work) And on 480 V 3ph stuff....That shit HURTS if you fuck up !

6. Never ever, I only use at night as a reward for a job well done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. When I was doing production type jobs, I knew that when I started to smoke regularly before work, it’s time for me to move on. If the boss is away though, now that I’ve got an office job, with little forklift work I might have a sneaky toke on the way in. Maybe on the way out to get lunch. Probably on the way home. Vaping is killer though, there’s basically none of that sticky icky icky smell you get all paranoid over, wondering if anyone else can smell it...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. i hear ya man if i am not high people think im hi its fucked

• Like Like x 1
  9. it gives you something to look forward too honestly I smoke when I wake up but I dont blaze at work but to get through the traffic on the way home i like to burn so i dont freak out at the traffic and shitty immigrant drivers

10. lol. i dig it. been doing it a few years now. commercial kitchen and refrigeration repair. lots of drive time. lots of different locations. all the same damn problems.

i only work on a few 480v stuff (hood vents usually) but a lot of 204/240 3P and magnetron hv circuits. those microwave circuits scare me the most. i won't even troubleshoot it and ill just rebuild the whole side if need be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. High at work? Man check it out I am an armed guard that walks around a small gated community of townhomes .. I work the nightshift so yeah in the middle of the night when everybody is sleeping sometimes i’ll whip out a blunt or joint, find a spot & light up then get back to walking around n shit ... its cool becuz my managers live on property & they know I toke. One gave me a joint and another one says if i get too stoney on property in the middle of the night i can just sit on her porch where she has chairs & a small table n enjoy my high lol ... or sometimes at lunch ill sit in my car, play some music n toke up while enjoying the night on the clock .. yeah i gotta great job & the pay isn’t bad either ..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. This sounds like my dream job. Pretty much alone, basically get to sit around and not do shit for the most part and getting paid. How'd you get into it? Need any requirements or anything? I used to visit my grandparents up in Florida and they had a gated community with guards and I can only imagine how awesome of a job they have. Even if the pay was pretty shit I'd be happy. Only bad thing that could happen would be if your boss was a dick or if you had to remove an alligator but even then you'd probably just call animal control lol.

13. I got into it by things fallen into place, I was hired by a company to watch the property then later on the property ended up dropping that company & just hired me directly .. They basically said we’ll pay you this, to do that & said they don’t have a problem with me medicating as long as I do my job .. The requirments needed is to have experience & a 9mm at your side I mean its an unarmed post but since Nevada is an open carry state they don’t mind me packing .. On top of that, Vegas legalized it for med & rec so its really not a big deal its just that if the cops catch you you’ll get fined becuz weed is treated like alcohol & they don’t take public consumption too lightly .. Another thing is Im right next to a hamburger place then a few blocks down is a 24hr dispensary so toking & taken care of the munchies will always be at my fingertips ... It’s great!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Nope, stone cold sober. I make life or death decisions with other peoples lives that I have to live with; if I made a bad call because I wasn't thinking straight and someone died or suffered horribly I would never let myself live it down. Honestly had more than enough horrible sober experiences that keep me up at night so not looking to make it worse through irresponsibility.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That’s cute, but don’t you ever imagine a world where safest behavior is natural? Stoned or not, just naturally safe, caring, loving.. If I could ask God one wish..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. never, maybe really earlier in the day when i worked at a restaurant, or at night time to chill out after getting off.

17. First time I got high at work was when I was working fast food, I smoked w/ a coworker on our break and then when a customer came in I forgot how to use the cash register

• Like Like x 1
  18. There are just somethings you just do not do high, and fucking with 3 phase electric is one of them :D

19. Of course I'm high working. My boss is an app for as long as I can still ride my bike and find the way there's no risk to be caught. Even though I'm using vodka at the moment so it's not that cold