Working for Pizza Hut

Discussion in 'General' started by drudulz, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Yeah, so I had a problem a couple weeks ago between picking positions for a job. I ended up not choosing either of them, glad I made that decision too, and know I have an interview with Pizza Hut tomorrow. I applied for both delivery and being a team member, but I'm not sure which one would be better to pick if I end up having the choice.

So is there anyone who worked at a pizza place before and can shed some light on which position might be the better of the two? I was kind of thinking delivery driver since I have a car that gets good gas mileage plus the little tips can add up after a night I'd imagine.

2. I would never do delivery cause it racks up the mileage and I am literally in love with my car (we had sex). And you can socialize at work and such.. just work there, unless you get paid more for delivery.

3. Mmmmmm pizza.

I want some fucking pizza now!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Backcountry Camping

4. No first hand experience here (we're on a stoner website, so one will come along soon enough lol),

but ive heard from a few people that its not worth it because of the car and gas and all that shit. maybe for pizza hut it will be more legit

5. Pizza hut cinnamon sticks with frosting = best thing ever

6. Your insurance goes up if you choose to be a delivery driver. Tips are shit.

If your a leb you ain't gettin no tip from me. Tips probably won't cover used gas.

Being a Pizza Delivery Driver isn't a job...It's a civic duty. It's something that HAS to be done. You stand to make exactly zero money as a delivery driver at the end of the day.

7. They pay you gas money guys.

8. Hmmm I see, I've just have had friends who delivered in the past who would average around $30 in tips and driving around 30 miles for each night, which for me would add up to a profit. But who knows, after enough wear and tear on a car from pizza delivery I guess it could nullify those tips.

And I'm pretty sure most people just leave out the fact that they deliver pizzas to their insurance.

9. Only way I would deliver is if I had something like my jetta, diesel manual. I get 38/43 mileage. Gas doesn't do that.

Go to CustomersSuck.com and read it, pizza delivery is seriously the worst job you can have.

10. You can smoke while working if your a delivery guy.