Workin the drive through

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fear Factory, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I remember back at my times working at mcdonalds and being stuck on drive through for the whole night. Made some interesting stories but.

The best one the came to mind straight away was when a car with 3 beautiful NAKED women rolls up and im standing there like a dick saying thatll be 8.95.

Another was this girl comes through and orders a fish burger then gets it then takes off. Then comes back again for the same thing. Then again a 3rd time. On the third i said fuck you muust be hurgry and she replys i got the munchies sooo bad. Haha i lost it and burst out laughing,

Ill post more up as i remember them. Anyone got any good ones?

2. Bumping bc I want to hear stories

3. i was delivering pizzas once, they were smoking weed, i invited myself inside and the next order got eaten because we all had the munchies lol

4. Hell yea, delivery driving is the best, Ive had some great memories from being a Delivery driver for Pizza Hut:smoking:

5. It was 3 minutes before I had to be back in work at McDonald's from break. I had a bowl of keif packed in my steamroller ready to go as my friend got out on his break. We both went back behind the dumpsters and lit up. Right after I ran to put everything away into my car. When I got into work, I was in drive thru. The first car that pulled up consisted of 3 dudes ripped out of there minds. The pull up, stop and look at me for a second (I had no eyedrops in). The driver goes: "YoOoO you got the munchies mangg???" I take there change, and give them a nod :bongin:

6. Hahaha that is hysterical, justice was served

This thread has so much potential I'll be repping everyone who shares stories :smoking:

7. when i worked at wendys one time i was on drive and some dude walked up and tried to open the window i just stared at him like wtf you doin? he walked to the second window where theres a door in case we drop money or somethin and need to get it. he starts banging on the door trying to open it we were all just laughing or asses off he just looked so confused. well anyways he eventually finds the door i guess cus we saw him standing at the register i dont know why but 10 min goes by and nobody takes his order
    so he starts walking out turns around throws both middle fingers up and screams fuck u guys lol idk why but it was hilarious

8. o yea this is unrelated but some dude ran into the store and went to the back and sat down then we see this cop running in pulls his gun out and says hands in the air and my dumbass friend at the next table stands up and puts his hands up lol

9. Fuck I always hated working drive. I am NOT a people person, but I'm good at playing nice. One of my coworkers thought it was my favorite position to work because I was always so smiley and cheerful. Nope, I'm just smiling through the rage and contempt in my heart! She laughed at that.

But I got a promotion about a year ago, and now I don't cashier much. I usually only cover for breaks, and Thursday mornings because for some reason, we always have two supervisors on shift Thursday mornings. Don't ask me. I don't make the schedule lol.

10. #10 JetzFlyHigh, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    haha i remember my first job at burger king. started off as front cashier but they moved me to drive thru because i was one of the best they had like 6 months later. i used to smoke behind the dumpster with my work buddies and go back to work. we all worked night/closing shifts and it was too fun. its even more fun when customers come in blazed haha.
    our managers were cool and let us snack on shakes, fries, etc. good times :)

11. even if i'm unemployed for a year i won't resort to working at a fast food restaurant

12. yea man. When i use to do overnights i'd go hit up my friend whod lived up the road smoke an eith with him then cruise to worked baked as fuck, eat work then it'd die at like 1am and me and the manager would go out to the dumpster and smoke up. That was a daily occurance haha.

13. I remember 3 people in a car that were clearly stoned come through the drive thru 4 times in a little over an hour. They bought food parked outside and then kept coming back and ordering more. I told them they might as well come in and eat but they were content with eating in there car. The forth time I just threw in 3 apple pies on the house because the were funny as hell and making my night.

14. haha nice! i used to throw in an extra order of fries or drinks for fellow stoners when they came at night.

15. Well this isnt really a drive thru story, and i wasnt working, but its still pretty awesome.

I was in the drive thru at mcdonalds with some buddies and i was gonna use my debit card so i decided to just go inside and order.

I was super stoned, like eyes completely messed up. It was bad hahaha. So i go up to the counter and a kid my age asked what i wanted, i told him a medium fry. So i watch the dude go back, pack a medium fry into the big mcdonalds paper bags, then literally shovels fries into the paper bag until it was halfway full.

He hands it to me and i look up at him like hes a god. I say thanks a ton, he nods an gives me a fist bump and i dip. He gave me the equivalent of 10 large fries for 2 bucks hahaha so fucking awesome.

Needless to say, my boys and i had a fucking feast

16. IDK if it's just me or not but If someone came through the drive thru and I was cooking that night, If they managed to make me laugh or were really polite, If they order chicken strips or something with bacon they always got extra. Also if you're a regular and you occasionaly tip me a dollar here and there that's something I don't forget. The next time you come though drive thru and I hear your voice I'm taking care of you. You're getting getting a fresh piece of meat and I build your burger with care. It'll actually look like the one in the picture.

17. I'm loving this thread haha, all good posts so far!

I'm one of those people that will end up going through the drive through a couple times in a night. No shame :D

18. Hahaha that reminds me of when someone i knew would rock up and order food. Id make them the craziest burger that would have so much shit on it the box would close.

19. ^Dude thats sick I wish more kids were like that!

20. haha the good ol days