Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

workin high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rainy Daze, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone on here with a 9-5 job comes to work stoned?

2. I don't feel the need to work while high. I'd rather be focused and not fuck anything up.

Unless you work at a minimum wage job, I wouldn't do it.

If you're involved in the medical field, and you fuck up, your ass will get raped so hard from lawsuits you'll be bleeding for a week.

3. I work at a record store to help pay for basic expenses (like herb) while I'm in college. I actually prefer being sober at work though, makes it more rewarding for when I come home and I wanna toke up.

4. I've never gone to work high, my job is already hard enough sober.

5. Respectable :smoke:

6. I used to DJ at a local fm station and I would occasionally host my show after I smoked, despite the fact that it was a Christian station ;) I would never get out of my mind blazed, just lofty enough to enjoy the music more and be more of a jokester on the mic :smoke: That being said, I would have a hard time recommending working after toking since the risks associated with it would more than likely outweigh the benefits. I was getting paid to sit in a chair while I broadcasted and talked about music, so it happened to work out just swimmingly.