Worked SGW Waffle, Inline and Inverted Showerhead Bub!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LiquidDreams, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys, thought I'd throw up a few pics of some SGW tubes I ordered for my shop....

Family shot:

[​IMG]

Fade To Clear Waffle Tube:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i just came....twice

3. If I remember correctly, you're from Michigan. Where is this new shop gonna be? I'd love to be a frequent buyer if you're gonna be pulling in stuff like this... especially since 42 Degrees doesn't stock SGW, Kennaroo, Royal, or Mer. ;)

4. #4 LiquidDreams, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010

like what you see, just send a PM. I'll be keeping SGW stocked to the gills.

5. i saw these pieces on GD and they are all sick.. i would kill for an inline tube or a worked waffle good shit SGW and good buys LiquidDreams

6. WOW i really really like that tall one
    pm how i can purchase something like that pls!

7. dear lord....if you dont mind me asking how much do those gridded inlines go for that? That is def. a dream peice of mine.

8. dude great looking piece. the SGWs are so sick.

9. Very nice your customers will love those

10. #11 LiquidDreams, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    Ok some things need to be cleared up right now. First and foremost, none of these pieces are for sale. It has come to my attention that I am being used as a pawn in some mother fucker's negotiation game. The waffle and inline are going into display cases in my store and will be there until the store opening. The inverted bub is going to be put in a raffle I put together to raise money for the relief efforts in Haiti. The raffle is being done through GD. So, if you're heart is set on that particular bub, enter the raffle or custom order one direct from sgw. my prices will not be lower than purchasing direct from sgw. There is some other amazing glass going up in the raffle as well: Sovereignty Pillar perc, itza mega crc, and a few other very special prizes. Keep a look out on GD this week for the raffle, if you'd like to support the cause or want a chance to win some insane glass. I do not know the exact dates for the raffle. I am not doing the raffle myself, as I am out of town to deal with some stuff most of the week. I just donated the sov, sgw, and itza pieces that are being raffled.

EDIT

It appears I am not being used as a negotiation tool, but rather I am a front for some fucker's scam. These tubes are NOT for sale. DO NOT send anyone $ claiming to be in possession of these pieces. Between this site and a few others, I have 5 or 6 people claiming they were offered these pieces. (I have 4 people claiming I sold them the waffle). I have contacted my attorneys and will pursue legal recourse to the fullest extent. This has compromised my business and personal integrity. Heads will roll when I get to the bottom of this.

11. thank you for the heads up.

12. thata way