Worked 2011 BC A/C, worked n3rd slide (UPDATED WITH PICS AND BUBBLE VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zehn, Feb 12, 2011.

1. #1 zehn, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    All I gotta say is.... Wow.

This piece is gorgeous, and built like a tank. They weren't kidding on the CCC when they said these things were heavy. Definitely a quality piece. The color work is awesome and flawless as far as I can tell. The gridded showerhead is perfect, every cut is beautiful and flame polished. I recommend filling it to the top water level line. It easily stacks into the elbow when you get the right airspeed. I noticed if you suck too hard it stacks less but agitates the water more, so there's a definite sweet spot when it comes to stackin' em up.

The n3rd slide is great too, awesome color work. It doesn't completely match the a/c, but it's no biggie cuz I like how it looks anyways.

I'll post bubble tests later when my friend gets here with his nice camera.

This setup is gonna look real nice on the front-end of the King Stemline that will be here on Monday :D

Happy tokin' blades

:smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdj58bIsL9c]2011 BC A/C Bubble Test[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. Glad to hear man, my #8 will be here on Monday, can't wait for that shit!

3. Nice man you'll love it. They're fucking awesome!

4. This thread is a fail with no pics.

5. 2011 BC sounds nice :p ..

I'd love one man I'm so jealous right now, those are the cleanest bubblers I've seen... :smoke:

6. Oh man that is sick! Love the colors! is that an acdc sticker in the background...

7. No pics? Fail.

8. Dude u really tempt me to get that 2010 bc gridded showerhead bubbler.. The 3-piece one.. I'm really thinking about getting it over the vaporizer... they look like they hit so smooth

Sub'd for vids and pics :smoke:

9. pics are up top

10. Do it man you won't be disappointed trust me.

11. I know i won't be disappointed but its the fact i'll be doing something healthier.. I quit smoking cigarettes but for how long who knows... Idk what i'm gonna do yet.. But that is one beautiful a/c and bowl bro... Happy toking :smoke:

12. Yeah that is a hard decision... I myself own several vapes and was a vape-only kind of guy for a long time but now I'm starting to get into glass. I would recommend both honestly haha :D

Thanks man I will be enjoying this for sure!

13. You should definitely post a milk vid!

14. I will when my King Stemline gets here on monday.

15. Nice pickup zehn. Love the nerd slide and I'm looking foward to crazy stackage in the milk vid!

16. nice, +rep

17. Thanks guys appreciate the love. This will be one classy setup when it all comes together. Bubble tests today when I get off work (promise). This thing is the beat stacking a/c I've seen! Easily a good 4+ inches. Can't wait to show her off in action!

18. #18 TaylorAppleseed, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Awesome a/c man I bet its so smooth. :smoke:

19. damn man, thats the one I was about to order, but then it was sold out when I got to the checkout screen:mad::smoke:

20. Sorry man! I really love this piece and I was lucky to get it!

Also I put a video showing the this piece stacking bubbles. Check it out!