Work...

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I finnaly have a job which is fucking excelant, and its the best one I have had so far. The only problem is it can get fairly boring... Im the front desk man at a hotel so I pretty much just sit on the internet all day when Im not checking in someone, which doesnt happen very often. I suppose Ill be on GC alot more at least.

2. Make some edibles to eat while you work.
    :)
    grats on the job bro.

3. i want to get a job valeting at a nice hotel. was it hard gettin the job?

4. Do the exact opposite of that lol. If you work at a front desk, you interact with customers, if you interact with customers, you should not be high.

5. I was actually hired as a valet, then trained on front desk, so now I do both jobs, theres just an "FD" or a "V" by the days on my schedule depending on what I do. No the job was not hard to get, I was hired on the spot. And the best part, no DT... for a job where I drive cars all day lol (when valeting). Tips are awesome to, I generally make between 20-70 a day depending on the day, and my mood (people tip you when you look happy....)

6. I actually forgot to mention one of the coolest parts of my job, It is connected to to restaurant and one of them makes pizza. So I can get pizza any time I want, and since I work there I can get it for like 3 dollars for a large, and sometimes free. The people here are all really chill, other than the boredom I fucking love it, I can just be high and munch out on pizza and free soda all day.