Work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by honeybunchhh, Nov 4, 2013.

1. The fact that I can go to work high as fuck 👏👌 smoked with my managers yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Where do you work at?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. he works at grass city

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have a short story about smoking at work..

I used to work at a local restaurant, and one night after dinner rush me and a coworker go out by the dumpsters to blaze. We're a few bowls deep when the owner comes out of the darkness and walks up to us, asking us what the hell we're doing. He sees the pipe then tells us this:

"..ya know, we have mandatory drug testing here at this restaurant.. *long pause* let me test that!"

Then he takes this HUGEE hit from the pipe, says "yeah, this is some FIRE! You two passed." then he walks off like nothing happened.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I work at a bar at night and the dishwasher and I stepped out to smoke a joint. Right in the middle the new manager comes into the shed and is like "what the hell do you two think you're doing?" Without a beat I'm like "giving each other handies, you down?"

He just laughed and walked back to the bar haha

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not trying to hijack this thread, but I can't seem to find a relevant thread while I'm on my mobile.

Has anyone ever worked in a higher echelon of employment, that a situation arised when you found out someone at the job smoked, but you had to keep your, or their "habit" a secret?
    It seems easy enough to discuss lower level of employment, and how it's more common to have moments like these, but I can't imagine these playing out in a corporate environment, or somewhere that is less of a job, and more of a career.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I work in finance and I get bored as hell in the afternoons, people don't really talk and I study before work, and at lunch-time. I tried experimenting last week vaping before work and/or at lunchtime and I've discovered I stop clock watching in the afternoons if I do it before going back to the office in the afternoon.

I just don't want to fuck up my accounting quals by getting caught.