Work will be interesting today.

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Well I spent all of last night drinking at this party. And as always I went overboard not remembering untill later that I had to work at 8 in the morning. So this morning I woke up an hour and 15 mins before work just so I could drink lots of water before. So I blazed so I would feel better, jumped out of the shower and I was almost full fledge drunk again I was stumbling and had the spins, it was wierd. Then to top it all off I get upstairs to sit at the computer and I see thats its only 6am!! I could have slept for an extra hour if my alarm clock didnt somehow switch.

Anyways im drunk still and im going to work in a few mins, gonna be interesting:p

:hello:eric:hello:

2. Haha have fun man, ive been to work drunk before by doing the same thing hehe my boss was cool though.

The worst was going to work still coming down from a trip that lasted all to long hehe it was very scary. :smoke:

3. I hate coming down from any psychadelic at work, you are so exhausted and the boss/workers can tell you havent slept:cool:

4. good shit, waking up drunk to blaze, and getting the spins, hahaha +rep.

5. haha i went to work drunk once, never again! my boss asked me to step out back then asked me if i'd been drinking, and I was hanging onto the side because I couldn't stand up properly and he still beleived me when I said I hadn;t been drinking. Hope you had fun at work :bongin:

6. I imagine work wont have been that fun. It's great when u wake up still pissed feeling like a king, but the hangover will kick in at midday... be warned :(

Or I could be quite, quite wrong :confused:

7. It turned out OK, I work at Tim Hortons. For those of you who dont know what that is, its a franchise of coffee shops mostly in Canada. Anyways I stumbled into work chugged back 2 large black coffees, I was feeling shitty for about 20 mins at one point, then the caffine kicked in so I was feeling pretty good all day. It went by soo fast too, I looked up at the clock once and it was 2:30 pm already!

:hello:eric:hello:

8. one time i got out of work at 1:30am then i had to be there again at 6am so before i took a shower smoked a bowl and got crazy high but then it caught up to me cause i had a hard ass time putting on my contacts