Work to make a living with no drug tests??

Discussion in 'General' started by SupSumik, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Where can I work and not worry about any drug tests. I'm talking about jobs that will actually pay the bills. Not no minimum wage

2. Walmart, call centers, waiter/waitress.

3. Honestly, you have to get up and do it yourself. Search for job listings in your area and see what they're paying. What are your skills? Do you have a degree or previous work experience? Sometimes you have to start minimum wage and work your way up bro. The 'no drug tests' thing you will have to figure out how drug testing works at your job. Many companies only have one drug test when they first talk to you and others have timed ones like every month or something. You have to figure out how it works for yourself man.

4. walmart? pretty sure they drugtest

5. idk, im a machinist, and make decent money for a 22 yr old, and i dont get drug tested... but i also work for my fiances family, i mean its a really big succesful machine shop, but its family owned. and they dont drug test unless you get hurt bad enough to go to the hospital.

most smaller/family businesses dont drug test to often

6. There is no job that you can live comfortably where you will not get drug tested.

Tough luck but sometimes you have to grow up and drop cannabis and work on yourself.

7. not sure where you live, but try some medical marijuana states, im sure there are several jobs where they don't test you, or if they do, maybe you get a waiver if you show them your card?...otherwise, you could try mcdonalds, my friend works there and he doesn't get drugtested, not to say all mcdonalds are like that....also not sure what you consider making a living, but most jobs do a pre-employment drugtest, some even do random drug-test....so im not sure how you would make a living off a job that doesn't do that, or if you could it would be hard, unless you live with roommates/friends, and split the bills...cause from what i've seen most jobs that don't drugtest usually don't pay very well

but if your determined, just go out and look, and you will learn from experience

8. Fast Food!

9. I do asbestos removal, out of the ~30 workers in my company maybe 5 can pass a piss test. We only do tests when a client requires it for a site - basically oil companies. My boss knows I can't pass and he bugs me all the time about it :smoke:

10. Basically fast food...all I can think of but I rather just drop weed for a bit...but it's yo life mane good luck!