Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Work drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brownchicken, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Today at work an excavator operator dropped a boulder from his bucket and it hit my mirror and broke it. They brought us both in for a piss test. The lady did the dap tests and never told me the results.later my employer said I’d have to sit in camp for a few days because my piss test is being sent to the city to a lab. Why would they do this. They already tested it. If it was dirty for something why send it to a lab? Wouldn’t they just say something and let me go on the spot?

2. For it to be a legal firing and not have any blow back it needs to be confirmed by the lab. NBA swabs or tilt cups are really cheap and a good way for them to weed through the straight people from the dirty without spending a bunch of money on a lab. They only send the ones that fail the swab or tilt cup. NBA stands for Narcotics, barbiturates and alcohol. Always carry an Agent X clean pee. Best of luck my man!

3. Because they want to have it lab tested. Most likely the dip test indicated that you were dirty, and they want verification before confronting or firing you.

• Like Like x 1