Work and 4/20

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Long time no chat GC, I am in a little predicament and looking for ideas. I am taking the week off of work for 4/20 and cant tell them what I am going to be doing as it is a professional environment. I will be in Denver for the festivities but I'm looking for ideas of what i am "actually" doing. Are there any big non weed related evens going on that week? I dont care where it is, they wont know where I will be. 

2. Big non weed events? Why take a week off 4/20 if ur not going to smoke?

3. They know what you're gonna do.

4. Read it again.

5. If you're taking a week off work, I would suggest looking around to see if there is any "Conferences" you would like to attend or Workshops. I always mention like a Toastmasters Workshop they're hosting somewhere, etc.. lol

"Toast" masters. No but seriously dude, it's easier to come up with an excuse if you have the week off vs just the day. However no one would question you twice as long as you're professional, don't sweat it. 

6. #8 TheDankBank, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Ohh okay. Nvm my bad. And thanks shaggy for the correction.

7. Idk, no one figures me for a stoner at work and I am taking several long vacations within a couple months. I think I will probably just tell them its a bachelor party in vegas as that is always easy to hide. 

8. Np man.

9. Yeah man, I think you'll be fine. Just make sure you know who's following you on social media channels, etc..

10. I took a good chunk of time off just because I didn't want it to seem like I was taking it off for the 20th. I always keep it professional at work so they have no reason to suspect me. 

11. Just say your visiting family

12. If it's a professional emvironment you don't have to say why. You can say generic things like visiting family, or even that you have some things to catch up on or whatever.

13. say your going to a justin bieber concert.....to burn the whole thing aha

14. Common things people do in Colorado would probably be skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing, bird watching.  Ya know all that good mountain stuff.