words?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by gravityme, Jan 27, 2012.

1. What are we without communication?

2. sign language brah

3. We'd be us. But even if there were no words, we would still communicate somehow

4. Yea somehow :confused:

:eek:
    :mad:
    ;)
    :D
    :(
    :gc_rocks:

5. #7 Sovereign Psyche, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    It's really quite impossible to take away communication altogether. Without words, animals can still read each others signals.

Is it not communication for a rattlesnake to shake it's tail at a predator? Is it not communication for a flower to attract bees with pretty buds?

If you really want to take a step back, we could take away intercellular communication and be a unicellular organism living in a desolate planet.

Though these types of communication probably come about through chance, who's to say that the communication between humans comes about because of divinity (freewill); it's perfectly acceptable to suggest that communication between humans happens because of the same chance circumstances that enable evolution and natural selection.

6. i love those freaky archaic words a a lot....

7. You know, we're actually psychic, and we're extremely slow in realizing it,

because it is a complicated subject, and it means many different things.

While there is such a thing as residual psychosis, symbols also have a lasting meaning.

8. Dude I've noticed weird shit all the time. Sometimes I'll know like a minute before I get called that someone is about to call me:eek: I notice stuff like that all the time, just get this feeling.

9. When you experience the leading edge of your consciousness - it not only creates syncronicity, but you really start to notice them.