words you use that people are like "huh"

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Gosk8, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Saw a drunk driver when I was driving high (yeah i know) and I said to my husband, they're "sweeving." I combined swerving and weaving on accident. Now we say it every time we a drunk looking driver.

2. YOU sound cognitively retarded

3. To be fair, I have been in a similiar situation. When I was was in high school, I had a much larger vocabulary than almost anyone in the school. However anyone with a comparable voculabary was close to intolerable. Therefore, anyone I hung out with had a poor vocubalary, which often included strange words like the ones listed here. I ended up implementing them in place of other explitaves that wern't understood by my peers. "Neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample then under their feet" Bible something:something

Its actually Mathew 7:6, so those of you who are gona snipe at me don't have to spend the thirty seconds to look it up.

My favorite word to use that makes people say "huh" is prole, short for proletariat. Comes from the book 1984.

If I rambled its because I'm am pretty high.

4. fine as frog hair
    schmuck
    oh milanta

basically whenever i talk, everything is a watchamacallit, thingy mabobber.

5. Shinanigans, shindig, hootenanny, and precarious/precariously is all I can think of right now.

6. I use grub as a substitute for food and people never knows what it means.

7. janky
    (janked)

8. Wiggler.....just heard this one and lmao....

a really big girl that's a good dancer....I had to think about it for a minute..lol

9. Haha when somethings shit i always say egg lol dont know how it started. For example "went to watch battle la and that shit was egg !"

10. Cockbitch usually takes my friends and random people off guard haha xD

11. "Thats so cosmic"

"That's so tits"

12. I have an exceptionally large vocabulary. The majority of words I use in my daily speech does not always register with people.

13. repugnant
    insipid
    intangible
    incomprehensible
    vices
    dogma
    modicum

being articulate is slightly complicated in this day and age.

14. girstunkenflunken..as in i am totally girstunkenflunken