words you use that people are like "huh"

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Gosk8, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Idk but when I was working with my cuz awhile ago we had a job cleaning out evicted apartments/houses and whenever I found something interesting that was left over I said everything was "mint" It had a pretty loose meaning but it was pretty contagious. I use to also say "that's tits" whenever something was awesome.

2. i use this constantly. people are always like.. the fuck.

3. Hahaha, I do this as well. It's great.

4. mostly penes.

penes has become a regular word in my vocabulary.

its use is to replace any word necessary.

ie. lets go penes a blunt.

nobody will ever get it lmfao

the real meaning is multiple penises

5. Idk I just say random thisgs in the middle of a conversation.

Ballsack
    Wet my whistle big boy
    Smoke up johnny!

Or I make random noises.

Whooooooop!
    Boiiiiing
    Pssst
    -fart noise-

Or I like to run away when someones talking to me, that's fun. Sometimes I close my eyes when I'm in the middle of a conversation or make a funny face and hold it. I'm rambling about things I do. Should I post this? YEAH I'M GONE POST IT BOY

6. lmaoo

7. My friend says "ah crappertanks" instead of ah crap. I also say ganj but who doesn't lol.

And running away in a conversation is hilarious, my friend does that at work with customers

8. Christ on a stick. Used as an expletive.

Usually evokes a reaction.

9. I use the phrase "chill your tits" a lot, that always seems to throw people

10. Sike yo mind..make yo booty shine

11. Doesn't it fucking suck?

12. I say (bitches be crazy) or dayruiner I also know I guy that says cray instead of crazy or saying Fed's when u see police makes people think about what u said lol

13. I just thought of this to i also call my wallet wally like fack u guys seen wally or sometimes call my laptop toppy like what u doing? Oh I'm just chilling on my toppy surfing and shit

14. Snood
    I use it to describe Vajayjay

15. When I think something is funy, I say "Died at
    dat, sure"

16. I have a pretty extensive vocabulary so I often get asked what a word I used means.

Also because I was in the Navy, I sometimes use some of the jargon commonly used on ships like bulkhead (wall), scuttlebutt(rumor, drinking fountain), head (bathroom), and deck(floor)

17. Chince
    Poose
    Replacing "shit" with "tits" (e.g. bulltits, holy tits!)
    Perm/perming out :smoking:
    Sesh
    Chron(s)
    "Janty" instead of "joint"
    I pronounce Bong with a soft G like in Giraffe

And instead of yelling "Jesus Christ!", I say "Jesus F@#$!"

Sometimes I'll just add "ajuana" to the end of a word, for the hell of it. People seem to not question that one because I'm just being silly

jointajuana, chronajuana, buddajuana, doobajuana, et cetera :smoking::D

18. #40 paydro, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Dig, gnar, right on, oh my lanta, oh my stars. Rad, radical.