Words with Friends?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by inmawhitetee, May 18, 2010.

1. Anybody hooked on this game? I never thought I'd like scrabble but its so addicting to just sit out on the deck before bed and play a few turns burnin trees.

2. Seasoned Tokers Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

Does this look like the right section to you? :rolleyes:

3. How does playing scrabble make him an apprentice toker? :confused:

EDIT: unless your saying he should only be discussing his "vast knowledge of herb"?

4. #4 BUDS4U2NV, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    no man no ones hooked on Scrabble, scrabble is wack, monopoly is better

5. When did I say "apprentice toker"? It wouldn't belong there, either. You do realize how many sections this website has, right? :rolleyes:

This would be best for the Gamer's Heartbeat or General sections. Try looking around to see if there's a better place for your thread. If you can't figure out which one it belongs in, then it probably belongs in General.

6. I think he was saying this should probably be in General or another section. He didn't say anything about Apprentice.

7. haha good call, i just reread the post. usually when people say it doesnt belong here they are just calling the OP a noob or something so i kinda just assumed he was calling him out, my bad. i tend to forget about the General forum, im usually up here or down in growing. but ya scrabbles the shit, i love that game.

8. Even if you don't visit the other sections, it's always good to be aware of them. :smoke:

9. I prefer boggle, without rules.

10. ya for sure, its back to the stickies for me :)