words that people dont say anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Nov 29, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']I'm really trying to bring back Tubular.. But it aint workin...[/quote]

Don't give up the movement man!

We have a dream....one Tubular dream

2. 'ol massy/massie.

3. tight.

that was said every oither fucking word when i lived in LA. damn thats so tight man. that movie looks tight. oi.

4. people used to text and say aiight all the time. no one i know uses that anymore...

strange how words can just die like that

5. everyone says aight here in texts.

6. aight is like ain't, it makes you sound stupid (No offense)

I find that know one says Dude anymore. They do in text and facebook, but not in real life, everyone says man or bro. What's up dudes?

Oh, and cool beans. I always loved that saying, cool beans man. haha

:D

7. half the english language since the advert of the internet

really, apparently our (america and britain) vocabulary is simply getting smaller and smaller - people are beginning to talk like they text etc.

i definitely see it in young people, anyway.

8. Most people don't say this, but i do if my friend are messing around or whatever I'll be like "I've had enough of your curmudgeonings" lol

Curmudgeonings.

9. The bomb..like thats the bomb man! now everybody just say thats bomb -.-
    Mofo
    NOT!
    Oh snap..
    Tight
    Rad
    Take a chill pill
    Whats the dilly?

Haha although i was young in the 90's i still use all these words or or phrases, my friends look at me like im crazy

10. Skylarking

Heretofore

The Cats Meow

11. "Here, have a free ounce of weed"

Noone says that :'(

12. so forth and so on

13. neat
    dapper
    bangin'
    poppycocks (idk what this is?)
    rad
    killer
    dope, as in weed

14. Sha is the word its used as a term of affection used buy Cajuns. May yea, sha you can go play outside. Or oh sha what a cute lil baby!

It's a coonass thing. All my grandparents and realy anyone over 40 talks like that down the bayou.

15. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']Wicked pisser, my uncles still say this but they're old :laughing:[/quote]

Some people in certain parts of new england say it. But its usually wicked "pissa'" :D I say wicked...but not wicked pissa.

I always liked the word bitchin'. I say it but its not a common word anymore.

16. ain't no bones about it

17. "Gay wad"

Stupid kids.

18. indubitably

[​IMG]

19. rad and porridge