Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Word of advice please!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by srs1990, Apr 11, 2017.

1. so I just want to post something some of you may find interesting. A bit of background the past year I have smoked weekly or more I am 5'10" 170lbs and less than 10% body fat. I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day no exceptions and I also workout 7 days a week. I'm a personal trainer and avid gym enthusiast. That being said to get the job I have now I passed a hair follicle test after 32 days of not smoking. A week later I smoked on a Thursday and Friday and took a piss test the following Tuesday and passed, smoked that night and Wednesday and the next day (Thursday) I passed yet another lab test (I work offshore). I've smoked about a gram (just a few bong hits) every night for the past week and I took a random yesterday and passed. Am I experiencing some kind of phenomenon or does weed just not stay in my system? I literally have "passing piss test anxiety" lmao

2. A combination of low body fat and gallons of water a day may be flushing you clean. That's just my guess.

3. Your either smoking shit ganja with low THC percentage which I doubt so I would say your just flushing because your a tank

4. From what I've read thc binds to fat, and if you drink lots of water and sweat a loooot even a user who smokes a half oz a day can become clean in a matter of hours.

In my younger days.. long story short smoked like 4 bowls before going to work (Roofing at the time) Super came around saying he'd be testing everyone on the crew at lunch, I opted to nail shingles on the roof sweating my ass off instead of packing them up, 4 hours later completely clean.

5. smoke an ounce of shatter in 1 week. Then test yourself.

6. All good stuff yeah I've been reading a lot of studies that show that for the most part the 30-45 day rule is complete BS. Most average/active people are clean in 7-20 days and in some studies overly active people can be clean in 2-5 days. As far as smoking shatter, I do dabs a lot bc sometimes bud just doesn't do it and I still pass piss tests. Now for the past week I have been doing some experimenting, if I skip a day basically have a day or 2 that I only put down a gallon and I don't workout Itll give thc a chance to build in me. But as long as I stick to my normal schedule, i can smoke everyday and pass everyday, now I'm not smoking from sun up til down like the old days haha but in the afternoon after a workout a blunt or 2 or 3 is the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum