word of advice about IV cocaine use

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 24, 2007.

1. dont do it, i just tried it cuz i've never done it n i got 5 grams, and it felt like i was gonna puke and like my heart was gonna stop... stick to crack if u want an intense cocaine experience, although thats what happens when i sniff coke to, i get an upset stomach n my heart feels jacked up but i dont get high, just awake, so maybe its just me.

yea i know, i'm an attention whore right.... haha jus tellin yall not to experiment with this one is all

2. Thanks for the warning.

Althoug - I don't think I've ever considered mainlining blow.

3. yea i think ill just stick ta crack thanx neg :)

4. If you need to be told not to do a needle full of coke, then you have some concerns beyond youthful indiscretion.

5. LOL try crack instead of shooting up coke. Also if you did 5 grams of coke in a bang then damn man you should definently of had those reactions to it. You did too much 5 grams!!! thats like 200$ Sucks you don't get the effects and I wouldn't advise anyone doing crack. Its coke X100

6. roll up a swisha n take it to the head

7. Whoaa, man. Don't shoot crack...or do it in general. That's just my two cents. At least you're still alive :D.

8. crack is a life ruiner, some brothas in anacostia did it and it fucks u up man stay away from that shiz

heres a crackhead, probably the most sucessful one (from bumfights)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uSVp_fXNKD0

9. Haha

"This tooth is loose because I been ssssmokin'!"

He lost a perfectly good belt right there. Dropped it in the shit he was taking on the sidewalk? That was the best place he could have found to take a 4 second wet-ass shit onto a newspaper?

10. is that neg's avatar??? lol i think it is, neg did u take your pic from that vid?

11. I have friends that shoot up coke and their arms are tore up bad wow. Ive only shot up once and it was Heroin, I went to a friends house with lots of cash and binged for a week although I dont do that very often. My friend loves the sensation and feelings of booting coke dude a real lot but drugs turn people into a mess fast.

12. Bling Bling hides his crackpipe in his collar....ssshhhhh

"When we're cominnnn ya gonna hurrr this, CLICK CLICK"