Woould you consider Walt Disney a good business leader? FUCKING REPLY

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Oct 7, 2012.

1. doing a project for this class and the outline is due tomorrow night. Technically I was supposed to come up with a leader for my field of study (business admin & entrepreneurship) about two weeks ago and I suck.

basically, would you consider Walt Disney a good business leader to build my project around?

because if not, I'll just choose Bill Gates and god knows anybody wants to do Bill Gates for a course project...

2. He's successful for sure.

3. Yes, a racist douche but still definitely a good business leader.

Don't be the 20th person in your class to do Bill Gates.

4. I'm not sure how popular he is in the states, but how about Richard Branson? He'd be more unique than Gates.

But if you're set on Disney, you'll be able to find tons on his entrepreneurial life. He was a very hands on sort of dude.

5. Mitt Romney.

6. Great business leader, shady-as-fuck moral character.

7. LOL - "FUCKING REPLY".

Ahahahah.

And I don't know. Who cares? He's dead! Or frozen - or whatever it is those rich people did back then.

8. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']LOL - "FUCKING REPLY".

Ahahahah.

And I don't know. Who cares? He's dead! Or frozen - or whatever it is those rich people did back then.[/quote]

Hes dead, not frozen.

And he was a very succesful guy because of His imagination.

9. Walt Disney is a very good example.

I think u should use him.

10. i insist you claim the snuggie as a good bussiness example.

11. I've heard that Walt Disney was racist and anti-semetic so much now that I'm actually starting to believe it.

anyway, project is not about how I aspire to be as immoral as Walt Disney.

12. fooey