Wootas' 2nd Grow Journal *organic* JCPurp, BBCheese, and New GHC Strains!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wootas, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Thanks wootas. I'm going to borrow your idea....

Awesome creativity!

One more question for you. Will I be able to find the barbed/hose fittings that you used at Lowe's or Home Depot? They look relatively normal.

2. Any hardware store I'm sure :D

Here's the ladies in the tent as of last night :smoking: They're drinkin up water pretty nicely now and have been putting on weight more quickly as each day passes.

Shot of everything

[​IMG]

3 JCP

[​IMG]

5 BBC

[​IMG]

Big Buddha Cheese - still a week or two yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JCP - about a week to go still, less purple color with the more intense light and quicker bud growth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a few new shots of my E-Z Flush drainage system

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come soon, as well as a complete new journal for another section :wave:

3. Upon trich inspection this evening, there's a good possibility of a harvest tonight :D

4. I've decided to let them go another day or two, as I observed only a very minute amount of amber trichs. This will also give them opportunity to dry out some in the soil before being cut as well :D

5. I decided it was harvest time last night, and also decided to try yet another new drying/hanging method. I made sort of a suspended net to spread the buds out on to dry, sort of like hanging them by the stems but much less work involved :D

Here's a few early shots of the 5 BBCheese and 3 JCP all cut.

Small buds half way down and lower were left on the plants with lights out to further dry and be cut tonight so the soil can be disposed of and everything cleaned.

Decided to use the closet once again to keep everything out of the way while it dries nicely for a week or so :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More in a few days once it dries a bit more and I trim them up a bit. Also, new veg pics coming in a day or two :wave:

6. when are new pics coming wootas????????

7. In the morning :D

8. Sorry for the long delay on the new pics, had some festivities over the weekend and I wanted to let the nicest buds cure up a bit more for some pretty pictures :D

Jesus Christ Purp. in front and Big Buddha Cheese in the back

[​IMG]

nugs are 8-9 g's dry and about 7-8" long

[​IMG]

JCP

[​IMG]

BBC

[​IMG]

Everything turned out excellent this run using my new E-Z Flush system and scrog style with the new 600 sunmaster. The buds are smelling even fuller and cleaner this round, and the taste comes through smoother and with more depth than before, probably due to the drainage system allowing the pots to be flushed slightly with each watering.

I will be re-enstating use of my bubble cloner within a few days, as these ladies have been vegging nicely and will be going in for 12/12 not too long from now..

[​IMG]

2 Big Buddha Cheese, 1 JCP, 2 SSHaze, 2 H.Snow, 1 Lemon Skunk, 1 Strawberry Haze

Have yet to see the greenhouse phenos flower, so I'm definately excited :hello:

Outdoors the GHC ladies (mom's of these clones) are doing teriffic, and can be checked out via. link in my signature.

New pics coming soon on that once I make my way out :smoking:

Thanks for looking :wave:

9. Yummy!
    I wish that I had a green thumb and a place to grow. I would hope my gardens would resemble yours.
    Rep for sure!:D

10. I've been fairly busy with my indoor ladies over the past week.. I repotted the 9 vegging and got them into the flowering tent, as well as getting the cloner set up and taking 12 cuttings.

A week later, here's what we've got...

12 clones, multiple of a few delicate strains

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will most likely be potting them in about a week, as I keep an eye to make sure all take root. I've been 100% with this cloner ever since I started ;)

As for 12/12, a week in so far are the following

2 BBCheese, 1 JCPurp, 2 pheno's of H Snow, 1 Strawberry Haze, 1 Lemon Skunk, 2 pheno's of Super Silver Haze

[​IMG]

When I put them in a week ago they were beginning to develop deficiencies from being in the small pots so long, as the organics start to get totally used up after a few months.

They are looking good after a week, and have all grown through or up to the scrog, as they were all under it when placed inside.

E-Z Flush system is working exceptionally well :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been smoking on the last finely cured colas of my JCP and Cheese lately..
    As well as some Bubblicious from the grower, which was done very well and is quite enjoyable (strain avail. from Resin seedbank, bred originally in Indiana, USA).

Just as of recent he introduced a male Kush strain into the Bubblicious pheno, and here's a few shots of the Bubblicious X Kush, still good bubblicious characteristics, with a sharp citrus like spice to it, smells strongly of the kush genetics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, off the lower trims of my last harvest last month, I made a nice batch of QWISO that I let evap over a long period of time. Ended up extremely pure and the first scraping melded itself into a fine oil, and smoked extremely potent.

[​IMG]

Scraped a few other times and got a more solid hash which was equally fine, all in all a great QWISO batch and I'd certainly do it again in the future :smoking:

[​IMG]

Once again, Thank you everyone for checking this out, more to come soon :wave:

11. Wootas dude your grow never seems to just awesome provide awesome material to look at. You have some nice stuff there and OOOOOO wait until Super Silver Haze shows its glorious nugs! I had some at a festival not to long ago and it was just fantastic. Dude seriously all of that stuff looked so dank I feel high from looking at it. Thanks for sharing

12. I haven't been on grasscity in a good... 3.5mo? Never even finished my journal... but god damn your grow has grown in this small time frame. I'm absolutely jealous of your set-up and those bigass nugs.

Everything's looking great.

13. Thanks everyone for looking and for those whom replied for the kind words and comments :D

I let the pH go un monitored for a while and it turned out to be a good bit too high in the cloner, and the 3 good H.Snow pheno clones didn't root, as well as the good pheno lemon skunk clone. I fixed the pH a few days ago, and took new clones of those 2 strains from my outdoor ladies, which were the mothers originally. All the others have taken root and are healthy and to be potted soon. 4 in the upper left came off the outdoors, 2 L skunk, 2 H.snow, and 1 in the lower right is a L skunk from the lady in 12/12 tent, just to ensure I get a good rooted one to keep the strain alive. Waiting on the newer ones to root and I'll have to be sure to keep a check on the pH better in the future :smoking: Just checked it today after fixing it a few days ago and I had to lower the pH more once again, so it definately needs monitored and adjusted over time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ladies in the tent are stretching quite a bit, and a few strains have started putting out a good amount of pistils like the cheese, jcp, and L skunk

right side of the tent
    [​IMG]

left side
    [​IMG]

I'll get some good pics up with labels on the next update so the different strains can be easily identified for the viewers :wave:

14. 4 Weeks 12/12

Everything as a whole is very healthy and my soil mix this time is working overall extremely well. I will be supplementing by adding more organic nutes to the sativas in the next week - 2 wks. The indica strains seem to favor my mix the way it is currently calibrated for JCP and BBCheese, as a few of the sativas seem to have developed various minor deficiencies in a few older fan leaves. Going to flush completely for a second time to reboost the nutes either tonight or tomorrow when the mediums are nice and dry.

Every strain or pheno listed I have 1 of in the tent, besides my BBCheese#1 clone which I have 2 of in there, so I can cut one a week early and leave the other mature fully.

Jesus Christ Purple (J.C.P.)

[​IMG]

Big Buddha Cheese

[​IMG]

Super Silver Haze (sativa pheno)

[​IMG]

Super Silver Haze (indica pheno)

[​IMG]

Strawberry Haze

[​IMG]

Hawaiin Snow (quicker flowering)

[​IMG]

Hawaiin Snow (longer flowering, most sativa, clone from now outdoor H. Snow mom)

[​IMG]

Lemon Skunk

[​IMG]

As always the BBCheese resin is incredible even super early in flower, and it finishes quickest of anything I have.

I'm also greatly enjoying the resin production and quality on the Greenhouse L. Skunk and I look forward to growing it again for my next 12/12 while I work on my newest project :smoking:

Thanks for looking! :wave:

15. Just moved to Pittsburgh last week. i see everything is going swell with the new g.c. strains. my personal fav. L Skunk. Coming up to the boro this wkend. Have any extra clones. TRAV..

16. Prop's on the drainage idea. I grow with soil and dealing with runoff is a pain in the *&^^! If you don't mind I just may implement a version of your idea in my next grow. Amazing plants:hello: I only pray to do 1/4 as well!